Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

THAT Atmosphere!

Atmosphere was electric, let's hope it carries on like this!

There was a guy filming a fair bit just in front of me in SK1. This could well be it. The angle seems fairly similar.

That Esteban ovation makes my downstairs mixup tingle in a naughty way.

There was a guy filming a fair bit just in front of me in SK1. This could well be it. The angle seems fairly similar.

That Esteban ovation makes my downstairs mixup tingle in a naughty way.

This guy is on the last but 1 row and about seat 195 I'd guess. I know as my mate is in the clip just to the left to him.

In fact maybe the back row. Having watched it through. So he wasn't in front of anyone.

He just catches my little girls goalie top when he turns right at the final whistle.

198 :D

Back row?

Lad you keep catching in the glasses with the balding head when you turn right is with us.

I had my little Un with the pink goalie top on yesterday. We are 199 200 and 201.

but normally have at least 2 extras squeezed in.

Good clips.

It would be great if Chelsea beat Arsenal and we beat Burnley.

They come here looking for a win to secure the Premiership and we dick them making them wait another week and virtually securing our safety at the same time.

I can dream  :scarf:

No doubt our next visitors will be boisterous as hell and up for it on the pitch. Would love to create the most intimidating wall of noise possible from before kick off.

Newcastle is gonna be something else, never seen before at Leicester, I know cos I'm vaguely itk on this particular bit of info. You will LOVE it

Newcastle is gonna be something else, never seen before at Leicester, I know cos I'm vaguely itk on this particular bit of info. You will LOVE it

Steve. For god sake. Do NOT run naked on the pitch. PLEASE!

The clappers make reasonable confetti. Now if only everyone using one of the damn things could locate their voices and hands we'd be on to something.

That aside, it was generally decent yesterday. I've properly enjoyed home games this season. The first time I can say that since we've been at the new ground.

Cheers mate.

I've ebbed and flowed ( lol no change there) but I did say 17th early in the season. I hope that's true of course.

And yes, it would be a nice little earner if it happens!

It would be so fantastic if we do this..the shame for me is the Burnley tickets have all sold out!

It was fantastic when Cambiasso got that ovation. Clearly the most loved player for many a year.

He, like them all, has really stepped up a notch when we needed him to.

And I respect him for it massively.

confession_zpsdzuiscpw.jpg

:P

Watched the game live on Saturday night in Sydney and the atmosphere sounded incredible on the tv! Well done to all. Seeing the cameras shake as the crowd bounces around is great as well!

Having all of the 'big 6 supporters in Aus' comment on how we have the best atmosphere in the PL is a true testament to just how good you all are. Keep it up all! 

lol not like the old kop, when the coins flew both ways, the camera's pick up everything, surprised nobody has been thrown out, for throwing the clappers, very dangerous and paper cuts really hurt lol

and red hot pies chucked thro the fencing , and in them days the pies were bloody hot

Guest bss9401

At German grounds they have drums, instruments, flag wavers and conductors. Their grounds are envied in this country so clappers and our drum are a step in that direction. Otherwise we may have to just keep winning to keep the atmosphere going!!!

Archived