Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

THAT Atmosphere!

Dear person behind me. If you insist in using the clapper for 87 of the 90 minutes... Please please please at least do it in some sort of tune.

If I have to put up with that again it's getting shoved somewhere you will not enjoy.

Dear person behind me. If you insist in using the clapper for 87 of the 90 minutes... Please please please at least do it in some sort of tune.

If I have to put up with that again it's getting shoved somewhere you will not enjoy.

Are you an Ostrich?

Shame about the drum during that, ruined it.

Why do you think that mate? Genuinely curious as I thought if it wasn't for the drum the song would have just got faster and faster until no one could sing it and then it would just stop.

I thought the drum was the reason it went on for so long.  

We are talking about the drum in SK1 yeah?

Why do you think that mate? Genuinely curious as I thought if it wasn't for the drum the song would have just got faster and faster until no one could sing it and then it would just stop.

I thought the drum was the reason it went on for so long.  

We are talking about the drum in SK1 yeah?

I dunno about SK1 drum, but our in L1 helped us.

To keep JVHP going non-stop, such intense chant, with good rythm and tempo for so long (from 59'  till 71')* is quite an effort.

*I re-watched the second half to check the times - sad, I know.

I dunno about SK1 drum, but our in L1 helped us.

To keep JVHP going non-stop, such intense chant, with good rythm and tempo for so long (from 59'  till 71')* is quite an effort.

*I re-watched the second half to check the times - sad, I know.

That's what I thought for the drum in SK1. 

Was good that L1 and SK1 kept a chant going together!

One of the best atmospheres in L1 I've experienced for ages!!! Drum defo kept it going amid lulls and crowd were straight back on it when an incident on the pitch stemmed the momentum! In addition, the drum is a great way of keeping every together rather than having factions of the crowd chanting songs, 2 seconds apart. I know it's not everyone's cuppa, but it defo helps the atmos IMO!!

Archived