Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

THAT Atmosphere!

it was Dean Sturridge on NBC/SKY who said it was the best atmosphere he had heard all season

i totally agree though nothing will ever beat the roar of the Manu game for me ! 

staying up singing loud an proud 

At German grounds they have drums, instruments, flag wavers and conductors. Their grounds are envied in this country so clappers and our drum are a step in that direction. Otherwise we may have to just keep winning to keep the atmosphere going!!!

I kind of agree.

Lack of terraces and the free movement of fans that come with them means that 'traditional' atmospheres are dying out. At some huge clubs in England, they have already gone and will never return. Unfortunately people in 2015 need a prompt and the drum (and begrudgingly the clappers) makes a difference.

Has he got the title to that right?

He says fans celebrate first goal, to me it looks like it's from the away corner filming it, with plod stood in the emergency veichle access tunnel, the goal is down the other end so I'd say it's the King goal at the end of the game.

I could be wrong though.

Why do people care how the atmosphere is generated?

I'd have a computer-generated atmosphere if it meant helping the lads fight for a result.

it's about the way the crowd engage with the game, the passion and pride they show, a computer generated atmosphere is fake.

Why do people care how the atmosphere is generated?

I'd have a computer-generated atmosphere if it meant helping the lads fight for a result.

The players might respond to chants from fans because they know it represents a very sincere outburst of encouragement from people who want them to win.

It ought to mean something to us too - if no-one's singing or engaging with what's happening then how do we know we're surrounded by people who care as much as we do?

Thats it, Lap dancers riding war elephants and playing vuvuzelas, who blabbed?

Not even close, it will be much much better than that. In 50 years time people will still talk about it. Just a hint, Sam Bailey may be there.

Sam. Really. Shoot me now.

Thats it, Lap dancers riding war elephants and playing vuvuzelas, who blabbed?

Not even close, it will be much much better than that. In 50 years time people will still talk about it. Just a hint, Sam Bailey may be there.

Gang banged by Kasabian at half time?.

Not involved at all in whats happening, but she MAY be there, if she has a ticket. You'll love it Shaun, right up your street.

That worries me more than you running on the pitch naked. Now I'm thinking something along the lines of KingFox doing some creepy erotic strip tease to Sam Bailey. Eurgh.

Not involved at all in whats happening, but she MAY be there, if she has a ticket. You'll love it Shaun, right up your street.

I worry about what you think is right up my street.

Is it. No pre match music. Safe standing. Arriving 15 mins before ko to unreserved seats and singing songs.

oh shit sorry that was the 90s

Archived