Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

Transfermarkt.co.uk has some interesting players listed there that are aproaching the end of their contracts which would be fantastic here. Most unrealistic of course but Stephane M'bia in the middle of the park? is that unrealistic?

Demari Gray would be an exciting signing and one i think could hit the ground running.

Hopefully Huth could come in permanently, would like to see that happen

We dont need left backs if we intend on using a 3 at the back system though?

Another name i want to put forward is Gokhan Tore, Besiktas. Has a direct, pacey style, two footed, can play on either side, I think he would be fantastic down our left.

Charles Aranguiz.

Reportedly available for £5,000,000. Arsenal are interested but if they don't make a bid then I'm sure we could fit him in our side.  :) 

26 years old and 31 caps for Chile so a perfect age and pedigree as Chile are an excellent side.

He's been described as a box to box midfielder and a playmaker.

When you see players like Derby's Will Hughes being valued at 15 mil then it's a no brainer.

Huth will have 12 months left on his contract, would be worth a mill at most I think.

Can see Pulis wanting him for West Brom though.

500k would probably get him and I'm sure we'd be his first choice.

If he feels already settled at the club and knows he get a starting place then he'd come.

Charles Aranguiz.

Reportedly available for £5,000,000. Arsenal are interested but if they don't make a bid then I'm sure we could fit him in our side.  :) 

26 years old and 31 caps for Chile so a perfect age and pedigree as Chile are an excellent side.

When you see players like Derby's Will Hughes being valued at 15 mil then it's a no brainer.

Had a great world cup too.

Huth - small fee // Stoke won't care too much.

Boyata - free // Leaving in the summer, part of MCFC's overhaul.

Caulker - 7m+ // Boom in QPRs inevitable financial doom. 

Adam - 4m // Been on the fringes at Stoke, very solid attacking and defensive midfielder, playmaker replacement for Cambi. Get's stuck in and I think he's undervalued.

Caulkers gash.

Whoever suggested Curtis Davies is a decent shout, good player and realistic especially if they go down.

Charles Aranguiz.

Yes a thousand times over! An absolute bargin that is, Aranguiz is your perfect midfielder, good forward and back and has been unbelievable for Chile in the past few years (As weird as it sounds I am a massive Chilean football fan so have seen him regularly)

Not sure I agree with the Boyata shout earlier up, everytime I've seen this lad he's looked a calamity and I wouldn't say he was must of an upgrade on what we currently have at all. However got to agree with Adam, he is a very good premierleague player who I too also think deserves more praise then he gets!

If we stay up Cambiasso will stay...and we should keep Wasilweski, until Huths arrival he was easily out best CB.

Wasyl won't stay if the only role the club can offer him is a bench filler. He already has been thinking about leaving.

------------------------------------Valdes---------------------------------------------

---Trippier----------------Huth-----------Caulker--------------------Olsson----

---Mahrez----------Cambiasso--------------Romero---------------Gaitán--

----------------------------Kramaric-----Ings---------------------------------------

Kasper

De Laet

Wasyl

Schlupp

James

Albrighton

Ulloa

------------------------------------Valdes---------------------------------------------

---Trippier----------------Huth-----------Caulker--------------------Olsson----

---Mahrez----------Cambiasso--------------Romero---------------Gaitán--

----------------------------Kramaric-----Ings---------------------------------------

Kasper

De Laet

Wasyl

Schlupp

James

Albrighton

Ulloa

We won't be making seven signings

Nor should we

Edit: Eight even as Huth isn't ours

Archived