Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Yep, Birch only does buckets once a season. If UFS were to do it at 4/5 games a year they can raise a decent wedge.

Personally I think the bucket idea would need to be managed very carefully and make sure that everyone who contributes knows where the money would be going. As soon as people see someone shaking a bucket, they instantly think the money will be going to charity and so the last thing you want is people throwing money in and then going away feeling annoyed. Maybe give a leaflet to everyone who puts money in explaining what it is being used for?

Personally I think the bucket idea would need to be managed very carefully and make sure that everyone who contributes knows where the money would be going. As soon as people see someone shaking a bucket, they instantly think the money will be going to charity and so the last thing you want is people throwing money in and then going away feeling annoyed. Maybe give a leaflet to everyone who puts money in explaining what it is being used for?

Or they could just ask.

doesnt even look that good. if we all just stayed in the concourse the seats at our ground would looked better and that would be free and taken no time to make cos they are already there 

This.

Whilst the concept and effort is pretty amazing, it almost looks like an empty stadium. Much prefer how we do it. Maybe a double stand one would be cool, but the cost would probably be too much.

Guest CityFan 06

The Tifo display's from Union FS we've had so far have been great in my opinion. And a massive thank you to UFS for putting in the effort, time and money to do them for us to view or be apart of in the stadium. Hopefully they know their work doesn't go unnoticed. Not just Tifo's, but in terms of atmosphere, they have done wonders for SK1/Kop and the ground.

Fund raising? Could we sell 'songsheets' outside the ground, 50p a time, with the words to the Dusty song, Marc Albrightons 'Thriller', Voll Blaus new Mistletoe & Wine masterpiece, and a few others people seem to struggle with. Charge 50p, people will chuck in a quid cos they havent got change. UFS get some cash in, and we get a few hundred all singing new songs - or am I in fantasy land again?

Edited by steveherbe

Fund raising? Could we sell 'songsheets' outside the ground, 50p a time, with the words to the Dusty song, Marc Albrightons 'Thriller', Voll Blaus new Mistletoe & Wine masterpiece, and a few others people seem to struggle with. Charge 50p, people will chuck in a quid cos they havent got change. UFS get some cash in, and we get a fes hundred all singing new songs - or am I in fantasy land again?

that's a properly nice idea

would be cool if lcfc put them in the programmes as well

Fund raising? Could we sell 'songsheets' outside the ground, 50p a time, with the words to the Dusty song, Marc Albrightons 'Thriller', Voll Blaus new Mistletoe & Wine masterpiece, and a few others people seem to struggle with. Charge 50p, people will chuck in a quid cos they havent got change. UFS get some cash in, and we get a fes hundred all singing new songs - or am I in fantasy land again?

Good idea I suppose leave the Albrighton song our though.

Well, I aint doing 'em for free, and if thats the kind of mates you have, you need new mates. I'll just bugger off back to holmesdale.net and see if I can get those bloody flags back. I dunno, you try to help out........

sorry mate, I thought we were football fans not a choir

i assume the giant flag didn't come out at last home game coz of the foxes tifo, couldn't the family stand have had that and passed it round to the sarnie brigade?

Or did they? I don't know coz I was holding up a bit of tifo in sk1 and couldn't see

Family stand would have passed it the wrong way straight to the Palace fans - they love knicking a flag, have I said that before?

need to go back to the first tifo, by far the best. i'd happily just do that every game as it properly got across the fox and colours and worked on screen for tv. loved that one by far the best.