Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Did I read somewhere that the blue behind the fox is actually darker in real life than in the map? Or did I just make that up.

I won't see it personally until Saturday like everybody else, but there's a post in here that says it's royal (i.e. City shirt) blue.

Hats off to the lads. If all goes well tomorrow I'd love to see this become a regular feature of the match day programme. 

Nice to have something unique to us in Premier League at least.

The Club have prepared a stunning visual display in the Family Stand and the East Stand, while supporter group Union FS have a special surprise of their own for supporters in the Kop.

Club organised one too? Stealing Union FS' thunder a bit if so

The Club have prepared a stunning visual display in the Family Stand and the East Stand, while supporter group Union FS have a special surprise of their own for supporters in the Kop.

Club organised one too? Stealing Union FS' thunder a bit if so

The family stand and east stand are getting a Jamie vardys having a party neon blue tshirt head band and glow sticks whoop whoop! Edited by kyleolly

Wow at the club. They had 2 other games they could have done this for and chosen the game Union FS have organised their own.

I really hope this doesn't take anything away from the lads who have, organised, paid and will be turning up at 7am tomorrow to sort.

Edited by AndWhat?

Wow at the club. They had 2 other games they could have done this for and chosen the game Union FS have organised their own.

I really hope this doesn't take anything away from the lads who have, organised, paid and will be turning up at 7am tomorrow to sort.

Ridiculous really isn't it, the club should refund them the money they have spent putting it together.

What's the club's official tifo? Might say "Thanks to Union FS who prepared that tifo over there"

Does seem a bit like a bit of thunder-stealing, but it might look incredible with different displays going on.

No doubt Newcastle will organise their own one

"Pardew come back please"

Why the refund?

They have pumped their own money in to do something different... then the club decide to jump on the bandwagon and fund it around the rest of the stadium. Do you not see the issue with that?

They have pumped their own money in to do something different... then the club decide to jump on the bandwagon and fund it around the rest of the stadium. Do you not see the issue with that?

I'm not knocking anyone by the way. I think what they have done is brilliant. Just don't see why a refund would be necessary. If the club decided to ban it then fair enough, but they are acknowledging what a great idea it is and getting involved.

If true that's a bloody disgrace and an insult to UFS

It's definitely true and definitely very disappointing.

King Power Stadium Mosaic On Saturday

Fri 01 May 2015 13:35

The Blue Army are needed once again this Saturday for a unique King Power Stadium mosaic to welcome Nigel Pearson and his team to the pitch against Newcastle United.

Noise levels inside King Power Stadium have reached new heights over recent weeks as the team was spurred on to back-to-back wins over West Ham United and Swansea City, and Saturday’s game against the Magpies is set to be even more special.

All this means that the Blue Army are asked to be in their seats at least 10 minutes before kick-off to make sure the display has the maximum impact as the players take to the field.

Leicester City captain Wes Morgan said: “The fans have been unbelievable all season. You can see all the banners saying Foxes Never Quit. We just want to keep doing what we’re doing, and with the fans behind us, we can do that.”

Clearly not done maliciously to upstage UFS, but I imagine the club are probbaly worried about the two or three idiots who will inevitably complain they didn't have anything to hold up and felt left out.

Just hope it doesn't ruin the aesthetics too much, but can't see how it won't sadly.

Edited by Voll Blau