Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Guys, we're right in the block next to you in the East Stand and I won't be holding up any club bandwagon jumping crap. Credit to them for the clapper idea but this is poor and they can go & bo||ocks. You lot have made a massive difference to the atmosphere this year and are a major reason why we're renewing in the same place. This should have been a brilliant way to show the country what great fans we have and it's now been hijacked by the club to a point where it'll look like it's all their own work. I've told them what I think but that sums up LCFC marketing all over.

Totally crass statement, not like you at all, thought you were better than that. Edited as requested. C U tomorrow.....

Wrong. SW5 is a decent poster but I agree he is right in his statement.

Fair play to UFS for doing something but why so offended that the club are doing similar? Be grateful they've latched onto the idea and are running with it. People getting all pissy about it are just kids.

• Like 1

Totally crass statement, not like you at all, thought you were better than that. Edited as requested. C U tomorrow.....

Sorry if it annoyed you Steve, I didn't mean it to come across as like that. I was just looking for a little bite from a certain poster.

You guys up there have done absolute wonders for the atmosphere and I know how hard you have worked. Especially you and Sol the wall who have a 280 mile round trip leaving at stupid times of the morning when most of us are still in our pits.

Hopefully your tifo and the clubs organised display will inspire the players to what we all want and that's a home win. Sorry again if I annoyed you, you've probably seen in other threads I've praised you guys up there and offered to contribute £20/30 towards your next display. Up the blues

• Like 2

If i remember going back a while, the UFS plan was to improve atmosphere at Leicester City games.

Watcing from afar and hearing comments...The past 6 months have shown that the atmosphere at the stadium has improved and many have commented its as good or better than most in the prem. Now im not saying its down to them... but, the result is being achieved.

The club doing this alongside UFS is another example of an improved atmosphere and i really hope that UFS see it as a win for what they are doing.

Congrats to UFS and congrats to the club.... improvement is good.

• Like 2

Sorry if it annoyed you Steve, I didn't mean it to come across as like that. I was just looking for a little bite from a certain poster.

You guys up there have done absolute wonders for the atmosphere and I know how hard you have worked. Especially you and Sol the wall who have a 280 mile round trip leaving at stupid times of the morning when most of us are still in our pits.

Hopefully your tifo and the clubs organised display will inspire the players to what we all want and that's a home win. Sorry again if I annoyed you, you've probably seen in other threads I've praised you guys up there and offered to contribute £20/30 towards your next display. Up the blues

No probs mate. Solo journey today, Sol went up last night - bloody hell, it's early!

How do I clap when the team come out and hold some vinyl in the air?

That's what the West Stand is for.

To those moaning at UFS

On the subject of UFS v the club I think most of the moans about the club hijacking the idea are from non UFS posters.

That's what the West Stand is for.

To those moaning at UFS

On the subject of UFS v the club I think most of the moans about the club hijacking the idea are from non UFS posters.

It instantly reminds me of ALF and that Tony bloke who founded Blue Tuesday when Brian Little walked out.

Why is it ufs vs the club are they a separate entity why didn't ufs involve the whole ground?

Probably because UFS are currently only located in the Kop and it costs a fair bit to do and it's been paid for by a few UFS members

Why is it ufs vs the club are they a separate entity why didn't ufs involve the whole ground?

lol If you expect a small group of guys. (Guessing around 30-40 chipped in?) to pay for a display around the whole ground you're crazy. It was a first time thing in the KOP to see how it goes. Maybe there will be bigger displays in the future we'll see.

BBC match preview:

I was at the King Power Stadium two weeks ago for Leicester's 2-0 win over Swansea and left thinking if they can carry on playing like that, they'll surely manage to stay up. It was the most driven, committed, high-energy performance I've seen all season from any team - and any set of supporters.

It cost the £600 for one stand's worth of cards, so about £3000 for the whole ground, bit unfair don't you think?

And it's not vs the club but the club knew the effort they'd put in and then hashed something together to jump on the bandwagon and make it seem like the whole thing is their idea. If the club had said something earlier they could have saved the UFS boys about £600 and paid for it themselves.