Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Goober

Newcastle Pre-Match

4:45am start for this one. It's going to be a long, long day of boozing if we pull it out the bag.

It's going to be a long, long day of boozing either way!

I have been looking forward to this fixture for a while now, but the last couple of days have made me a bundle of nerves.

I know they've lost their last 7 and have been in a run of terrible form the last 3 months, but that can't continue forever. The injuries and fatigue from Wednesday night have me worried, as does a fresh Sissoko coming back from his ban. A win would be monstrous for our hopes to stay up, and I am still hopeful, but will be on edge until the game kicks off and even then probably until the final whistle.

Come on Leicester!

So the confidence gained from 4 consecutive wins has been destroyed by an expected defeat to the soon to be champions and several injury concerns plus the fact we're knackered after 2 games in 5 days.

:nigel:

Oh I'm still confident. I have no doubt that Nige will put the club in the best position to get a result. And I don't doubt the effort from the players. Just nervous.

4:45am start for this one. It's going to be a long, long day of boozing if we pull it out the bag.

yep......up at Whistler for this one.....didn't get the early bday present v Chelsea but I'm ok with a late present v Newcastle.......Win this one and it's going to be a great day

Archived