Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Goober

Newcastle Pre-Match

Don't know if it's been mentioned but the ref for Saturday is Mike Dean, dubbed by Nige as 'the most arrogant man he has ever met.' Could be more fun and games on Saturday.

oh ostrich eggs.

It will be interesting to see who's fit. I was hoping for a win, but we might well have a few players missing, and some others won't be 100%. I just hope we're near full strength for the final three matches.

I think I'll be happy just as long as Sunderland don't overtake us. I'd be ok with a draw or narrow defeat as long as the Mackems don't win.

Will we be able to put together a side that can win this match in time? Will Newcastle's returning players make the difference? I'd ask a question about form, but the least surprising thing based on form would be for the Geordies to win.

Schluup is available thank f*** for that. Huth and King doubtfull and Nuge is out. So for me i would go with

Kasper

Wasyl                 Morgan                  Moore

Albrighton         James          Cambiasso       Drinkwater           Schluup

Kramaric          Ulloa

With Newcastle being really poor of late it might be a good chance for Kramaric to get on the scoresheet and build up some much needed confidence. Vardy should start on the bench and hopefully we can be comfortable in the game for him to not be used at all but is available if needed. Fancy Albrighton and Schluup to play out their skin and provide some assists/goals.

Schluup is available thank f*** for that. Huth and King doubtfull and Nuge is out. So for me i would go with

Kasper

Wasyl                 Morgan                  Moore

Albrighton         James          Cambiasso       Drinkwater           Schluup

Kramaric          Ulloa

With Newcastle being really poor of late it might be a good chance for Kramaric to get on the scoresheet and build up some much needed confidence. Vardy should start on the bench and hopefully we can be comfortable in the game for him to not be used at all but is available if needed. Fancy Albrighton and Schluup to play out their skin and provide some assists/goals.

Good reasoning, think James, Drinkwater, Cambiasso & Ulloa will be shattered in 2nd half though - Hopefully injuries don't force our substitution hand again, like last night.

Think the whole team are going to need injections after last night!

Cambiasso looked dead in the second half, last ten minutes he could barely walk

Ulloa couldn't either, obviously Vardy too. James & Drinkwater will be aided by their age helping recovery time, but they'll be tired on Saturday in the final 20

a loss and this forum will go into panic mode.

I'm surprised how many are predicting a win, when that usually happens we end up losing.

I just can't see Newcastle's run continuing, I just hope we didn't leave too much on the pitch on Wednesday & Newcastle's better players returning from injury don't start firing

Archived