Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Goober

Newcastle Pre-Match

Exactly my thinking. law of averages suggests they will pick up a result .. Was hoping they'd get something last week. Such fine margins - a lucky deflection for Sunderland, a dodgy penalty for the Toon, surprise result at Villa - mean things could so easily be very depressing by 5pm today again

Fvck.. Where did I put my Prozac!

Forget about what the rest will do, this is a great game for us. Newcastle are in terrible form, we are at Home and it's an early kickoff so we can pile on the pressure.

You'd want this fixture in your run-un

This.

However if we draw/lose we will have to care what other teams do, but for now, we kick off early, focus on ourselves, if we win it doesn't matter what the others do as such just focus on what we can affect and that is winning this game.

can't sleep. honestly think if we win we stay up and fail to do so we go down. especially playing early, could be a real psychological blow/boost for rivals.

That's how I feel too. This is just torture. Quick high energy start crucial. By the way, is it true there are no clappers today?

Archived