Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Goober

Newcastle Pre-Match

I've got a really bad feeling about tomorrow. Think it will be a close game.

Leicester City 1-2 Newcastle Utd.

Hope I'm wrong :fc:

Fooking ostrich!!!

I've got a really bad feeling about tomorrow. Think it will be a close game.

Leicester City 1-2 Newcastle Utd.

Hope I'm wrong :fc:

I'm sure you have a really bad feeling about every single game.lol

Since they won fairly comfortably at hull end jan, they then drew at palace before their losing run away began and has taken in Man City, Everton, Sunderland and Liverpool. We need to be aggressive and not give ground. Much as we did against Swansea. We need an early goal to set the tone. We will tire second half so we could do with a couple of goals whilst we are on it. of course, we could have a bad reaction to Wednesday and they could play like they did at hull. That's the beauty of this league. nothing can be taken for granted.

Sissoko back for them is huge. Could depend on how he plays.

More confident for tomorrow than i have been for others though recently, although god knows who will be fit to start. 

Assuming Huth, King, Nugent, Schlupp are injured, and given Vardy has had injections in the last week and this would be Cambiasso's 3rd lot of 90mins in 7 days the team could be a bit different.

Hoping Huth is ok!

Kasper

Wasilewski

Huth

Morgan

Albrighton

Cambiasso

James

Schlupp / Konchesky if injured

Mahrez 

Vardy

Ulloa

So whats the deal with Huth Schlupp Nugent? Think well lose this 1-2, scoring first could be vital for this one

Huth I'm not sure but he appears in a lot of the training photos, Schlupp's fine apparently, think they've said Nugent will be out again

Come on City.

This game really worries me, I mean we've been brilliant in the last few weeks and gave a great performance midweek - with that in mind tiredness is one worry but the more concerning fact is Newcastle have lost 7 in a row, they can't keep losing and i've seen it all before with Leicester. A team on that kind of losing streak will come to Leicester a win, I really hope it isn't the case but it's a big fear and worry for me.

Gotta win to make it easier on ourselves!

Think so. Then they went on a run of wins I think.

They've been shit for a majority of the season and i'd rather they'd lost 7 in a row as opposed to winning 7 in a row but i'm just wary of the fact they've been shit and lost 7 in a row - in the past they are the perfect attributes to playing Leicester and being nailed on for a win.

Think so. Then they went on a run of wins I think.

They've been shit for a majority of the season and i'd rather they'd lost 7 in a row as opposed to winning 7 in a row but i'm just wary of the fact they've been shit and lost 7 in a row - in the past they are the perfect attributes to playing Leicester and being nailed on for a win.

Exactly my thinking. law of averages suggests they will pick up a result .. Was hoping they'd get something last week. Such fine margins - a lucky deflection for Sunderland, a dodgy penalty for the Toon, surprise result at Villa - mean things could so easily be very depressing by 5pm today again

Come on City.

This game really worries me, I mean we've been brilliant in the last few weeks and gave a great performance midweek - with that in mind tiredness is one worry but the more concerning fact is Newcastle have lost 7 in a row, they can't keep losing

Maybe, but I think they can - they're playing awful football and there's an obvious rift between the fans and the club, and it seems the players don't have much faith in the manager. Maybe they lose today, sack Carver off tomorrow and start winning next week - that'd be fine by me

Archived