Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Goober

Newcastle Pre-Match

Ah yes, Brentford the mid table team lol. I don't think you had to exaggerate to make your point there. Moore should be good enough to be in their team and playing well, so that was disappointing.

Hope he gets his act together as he has the potential to go far in the game. You have to remember he featured heavily in our title winning team last season at 21.

He lost his place in December and couldn't get back - December to the end of the season we lost one game (pissed up)

He's over rated - he's lost his place in the last three seasons and failed to get back in.

This is no game to be playing him in.

I'm surprised how many are predicting a win, when that usually happens we end up losing.

I just can't see Newcastle's run continuing, I just hope we didn't leave too much on the pitch on Wednesday & Newcastle's better players returning from injury don't start firing

I'm pretty sure no matter how many people predict us to win/lose/draw it has no actual effect on the final result...

He lost his place in December and couldn't get back - December to the end of the season we lost one game (pissed up)

He's over rated - he's lost his place in the last three seasons and failed to get back in.

This is no game to be playing him in.

I agree, I wouldn't play him in this game, don't think he should feature again this season unless we're down to the bare bones. 

Not sure how that's relevant to what I said. I still think he has the potential to make a very good career for himself if his head is screwed on and he continues to improve.

Definitely needs to be playing games though or he's going to plateau into an average championship/league one defender.

Cannot wait for this game tomorrow anyway, really feel we can win and suck Newcastle into the relegation battle with us. Going to have to hit the strongbow dark fruits early to kill the nerves.

There was a moment just before the Terry goal where Cambiasso was trying to up the crowd noise. He looked knackered, like he'd recognised the team needed the extra volume. They put everything in to that game and we, as fans, can help them through the next one.

One thing about NP's teams is that they'll give everything to the cause. Got to do that as supporters on Saturday too. No moaning about stray passes, no nerves, just noise - like it has been recently.

Can see it being tight, first 30 is crucial and we can't afford to give them something to defend. The players will bring the intensity again though, I am sure of it.

Are some people seriously saying this isn't a big game? What?

It's a weird one - it's not win or bust - but it's a massive opportunity - win it and we've only got to get 1-4 points out of the remaining 3 fixtures to stay up. Lose it and we've still got a good chance of staying up, but it would heap the pressure on. 

Feel a bit nervy about this one, the furore over Pearson's comments hasn't helped. I have a horrible feeling there'll be a few in the media who'll revel in any slip up from us now and that would really sting if it were to happen. I also can't believe Newcastle will keep on losing, at some point that has to stop doesn't it? They showed a bit of attacking intent last week but defensively they are muck still. I just hope we have enough. I don't care about performances right now, just get two more wins and avoid defeat against Sunderland in the process and we can all go and celebrate.

Konchesky has to be dropped for me, De Laet was brilliant when he came on I thought and although Schlupp is returning, i'd have no qualms over putting him at left back if needs be.

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Wasyl

Schlupp

Drinkwater

Cambiasso

Albrighton

Vardy

Ulloa

Kramaric

Fcuk it, let's hammer them.

One potential positive of the amount of chopping and changing of our teams by Pearson is that Albrighton, Drinkwater, Vardy, De Laet etc have not played that many minutes over the course of the season and should be a lot more fatigued than they are.

One potential positive of the amount of chopping and changing of our teams by Pearson is that Albrighton, Drinkwater, Vardy, De Laet etc have not played that many minutes over the course of the season and should be a lot more fatigued than they are.

Management planning ?

Archived