foxfanazer Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 Who is the player that doesn't very often get all the plaudits but is an important part of the team? I picked Ulloa, Schlupp and James as examples but is there anybody else? Cambiasso, Vardy and Huth seem to take a lot of the MOTM in the llayer ratings threads and Mahrez and Albrighton get there fair share of mentions. I've gone for Schlupp as I think we are far weaker with Konchesky in. He's slowly but surely establishing himself as a decent wing back and has been quite a surprise to some I'd guess
Foxymcoxy Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 I dunno, Nugent probably. Til the last couple of weeks we'd barely put together an acceptable performance without him on the pitch.
Captain... Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 I would say Morgan, he has received a lot stick, but has been at the heart of the team all season, good and bad and apart from dropping a mirror while walking under a ladder because a black cat startled him whilst crossing his path some time last October, he has acquitted himself quite well for his first ever season in the top flight.
ARTY_FOX Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 Went for james. Schluup gets alot if stick on here but he gets alot of praise too. James is more often than not unmentioned
The Doctor Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 Nugent. Up until Swansea we only really played well when he played well - despite that he was getting crucified by the fans.
foxfanazer Posted 13 May 2015 Author Posted 13 May 2015 For our top scorer Ulloa doesn't get nearly enough credit
LCCFox96 Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 Nugent. We more often than not play play a lot better when he is in the team. Ulloa also takes a lot of flack but we'd be buried without his goals too.
Bert Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 Schlupp. He's got so much stick from a lot of people this season and he's been one of our better players.
Guest seanfox778 Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 Nugent for sure. We always seem to create more when he plays.
foxfanazer Posted 13 May 2015 Author Posted 13 May 2015 King is the unsung hero every season.That's a good shout. Can't believe I left him off the list
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 Schmeichel, rated by all except LCFC fans! Though I picked James in the poll as he is the definition of underrated
Monsell1976 Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 WasylBy far the best player, who doesn't get the plaudits he deserves.
The Railway Man Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 Wasyl by a mile, two seasons on the bounce he's been out the side yet come in and made himself undroppable.
kingcarr21 Posted 13 May 2015 Posted 13 May 2015 I voted Schluup without thinking of Wasyl. He has been brilliant since he came back into the side.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.