Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

lol That is absolutely disgusting, our worst kit ever by an country mile.

Anyone who says they like that must be totally mad, if that was another team's kit we'd be tearing the shit out of it.

It's not great, but worst kit ever?

The Jako kits were absolute bilge.

Where are the subtle stripes that are found here?

Its a low quality pic mate, it'll look different to what's been err .  .  .  leaked?

Not impressed so far, will wait till I've seen it in motion though

I actually think it could look quite nice in real life. My big disappointment is the gold bit on the collar. This is one thing I didn't like with this year's shirt, the gold trim on the sleeves. Hints here and there are great but such a contrast annoys me. That collar would look better all blue.

Same as last year i don't care much for the gold. Looks like something you'd wear to a trekkie discotheque.

I like the idea of a simple kit, but with this much flair tacked all over it, it's never going to look basic or clean. honestly how many puma logos do you need?

And to be fair, Wes is a big guy, so the fit is always going to look a bit different on him than it will on most people.

Not sure if its been posted, not sure if it matters, but here's the crest.

You sure? That's the Puma kit from a few seasons ago. You can tell because the collar is in the picture and it is white!

You sure? That's the Puma kit from a few seasons ago. You can tell because the collar is in the picture and it is white!

Official twitter account posted it. Plot twist, all those 'leaks' are fake.

Official twitter account posted it. Plot twist, all those 'leaks' are fake.

Doubt it though lol

The Club can't win to be honest, I've seen 1 fan say it looks too simple and then another fan complain it doesn't look simple enough. Personally I don't think its the shirt thats simple...

Archived