Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

To be honest last year so many people said the same because they were judging it from a camera phone pic in a shop window I think it'll be the same this year when people see it in the flesh they will actually quite like it 

I get this feeling too. The picture we've been give isn't perfectly clear because of the image quality and the light falling on it. Lets judge it when we see the real thing.

As if people are judging it on a picture of a leaflet taken on someone's phone lol

Exactly several have already said its badly photoshopped same as last year, how could anyone photoshop a creased up, dented photo like that I do not know lol

I don't like all blue, even though that's what we were wearing when I first started supporting the club back in '93. Is the trim just below the collar white? I hope so. More gold than white doesn't sit right to me. I don't want us to be 'individual', I want us to be Leicester City.

The Puma and Leicester logos are way too high up, looks horrendous.

That's Genesis for you, capable of making a nice design look terrible.

Too right. There is nothing wrong with the actual design as you said. At least the neck isn't as saggy as a granny's snatch.

Too right. There is nothing wrong with the actual design as you said. At least the neck isn't as saggy as a granny's snatch.

It is Wes modelling it though. You'd get 4 necks of an average man through one of Wes's shirts.

Archived