Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

Remember when the kit got leaked last year? It looked bloody awful! And it turned out to be one of the favourites in the last few years! At least see it in the flesh until you start moaning.

Definitely. I remember the pic of the kit last season, Wes looked terrible in that one too. It will all be okay.

That picture looks very suspicious to me. I think it looks photo shopped. You may not agree and that's fine but the logo looks 3D like it's just been pasted on there. The Leicester badge is to high up, it's basically on Morgans shoulder. And the puma logo isn't straight. Make your own minds up but I'm suspicious!

That picture looks very suspicious to me. I think it looks photo shopped. You may not agree and that's fine but the logo looks 3D like it's just been pasted on there. The Leicester badge is to high up, it's basically on Morgans shoulder. And the puma logo isn't straight. Make your own minds up but I'm suspicious!

I think this is the shirt but my view is that there has been some editing on stuff. Remember, they usually give a generic size etc. I'll be interested to see it in the flesh before getting over critical. As I said earlier on tonight, I think it will look quite nice in the flesh, just that picture does it no justice whatsoever.

To be fair - if we had the best shirt in the world and it was photoshopped to that extent it would look dog shit.

Guest bss9401

That makes it easy. I won't be buying it unless it looks a lot better up close. WTF with the position of the badge on the shoulder??

**** the shirt. It is the unecessary use of blue shorts which is annoying.

This! I like all 3 of the kits, they all look very classy, but I'm not a fan of the all blue home strip. If the home kit had white shorts, as we should do, this would be a fantastic kit release. Because of this it's only good but not amazing.

On the plus side, the new King Power logo looks a lot smarter, making for a more striking kit in my opinion.

Archived