Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

I was wondering why everyone was being negative then I saw this pic. It looks horrible.

I hope the black and white kits don't look so weird.

My lad saw this and said great football strip pyjamas !!

Jury's out for this one !!

Replace the gold with white, move the logos down off the shoulder and make the stripes on the shirt more prominent and it would be a nice kit.

It's sad that we now have no white at all on our kit anymore. Hate the shiny gold panels on the shorts.

I'm totally mystified by the negative reaction. Surely it's a fairly standard but perfectly respectable football kit, no? I just tried the 'ask two people standing next to you what they think' test and they both said 'yeah, it's a kit, prefer the blue shorts'. Which, by the way, aren't entirely un-traditional. We've had all-blue kits from time to time going back a good 40+ years, a lot of players historically preferred them, and a lot of fans, and we often wore them during our more successful seasons. So my first reaction would be surprise at how excitable some fans are about these things. It may or may not be a final product, but of course it's not 'laughing stock' material.

Only flaw here is that this PIC suggests that we do have white shorts as the secondary shorts. So I don't think the manufacturing cost savings point is particularly relevant. Assuming this PIC is correct.

attachicon.gifreceived_10155566675655137.jpeg

Those 'white' shorts are simply the shorts from the away kit. We aren't making additional shorts for the home kit we're just using the third strip shorts. If we'd had shorts manufactured in white specifically for the blue shirt then the trim would have been gold.

How fvcking incompetent are they down there? lol

Have to say that looks pretty disappointing. I think going all blue is fine but you have to do something to make the material exciting and they haven't. Just ends up looking like a big blue piece of paper.

Those 'white' shorts are simply the shorts from the away kit. We aren't making additional shorts for the home kit we're just using the third strip shorts. If we'd had shorts manufactured in white specifically for the blue shirt then the trim would have been gold.

Right, they have to make them still. It's such a weak argument that they didn't do white for manufacturing reasons. Cost is always a factor but it isn't the main one.

They didn't do blue and white because they decided they wanted all blue. End of story.

Archived