Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

How exactly do we decide when to wear blue or white shorts?

If you look at the last two championship seasons, official kit was white shorts.

But in some games, Forest away 13 and Barnsley away 14 we wore blue shorts.

What's the reason?

How exactly do we decide when to wear blue or white shorts?

If you look at the last two championship seasons, official kit was white shorts.

But in some games, Forest away 13 and Barnsley away 14 we wore blue shorts.

What's the reason?

I think it is something to do with opposing teams' shorts/socks matching.   If the shirts match then whole new kit, if it is just the shorts or socks then they can be changed.  If they match it makes the refs job even harder.

They've grabbed a shirt out of a box and stuck it on probably the least charismatic footballer on the team, then it's been printed on a leaflet, trodden on a few times, before being snapped on someone's shitty phone camera. 

And you're all wondering why it looks shit?

When would we actually wear the white one,not as if we'll get Inter Milan down here any time soon!.....or maybe for someone in a friendly.

Well we wore our gold away kit once this season, whereas our red third kit was worn several times.

Just seen the home kit on wes, makes him look like he's put on 5 stone, we look like a circus wearing that shit. Not seen such a horrendous home kit in a long while.

Like the black kit, the white one just reminds me of the team under Sven, get Michael Johnson out of his restaurant and back into the team.

Absolutely no way I'm buying that home kit, it's not a fashion competition but come on....

Can someone help - I never got myself the 14/15 home shirt (bought my Dad & sister one but never got myself one). Can't find them online now, is there anywhere I can still get one? Cheers

Can someone help - I never got myself the 14/15 home shirt (bought my Dad & sister one but never got myself one). Can't find them online now, is there anywhere I can still get one? Cheers

Yes, the club shop at the King Power stadium.

What is there not to like on this kit :/ ? For those moaning, what would you change about the shirt? 

Forget the shorts. If you're an adult you're very rarely ever going to need to wear them unless you're a full-kit willy puller.

I think the shirts are good. What I've never liked is the badge. The colours are crap, the fox is laughable. lIt lacks something...like decent design.

I honestly don't think I could imagine us with a different badge, and I'm not sure I want to. Have you seen the old one?

What is there not to like on this kit :/ ? For those moaning, what would you change about the shirt?

Forget the shorts. If you're an adult you're very rarely ever going to need to wear them unless you're a full-kit willy puller.

My thoughts exactly.

I didn't realise I'd tabooed. Apologies.

@4everfox I have seen the old badge/badges, and I'm going to be careful what I say in future.

No need to be careful what you say, this a football forum where people state their opinions, I was just giving my opinion to your post. I think our badge is one of the best in the country.

I think the shirts are good. What I've never liked is the badge. The colours are crap, the fox is laughable. lIt lacks something...like decent design.

Our badge is actually good, I know supporters of other teams who say it's one of the best. It still has an old school feel to it and the fox actually means something to Leicestershire as opposed to all these clubs that have a lion for example.

It shouldnt be ironed on though.

Archived