davieG Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 We can smugly ask who's joining QPR and Burnley in the Championship 2015/16
TOMBlcfc Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Can't vote on my app but completely agree with the poll so far. Deffo want Newcastle to go down but realistically think it will be Hull
foxfanazer Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Voted Hull and Newcastle but I'd be just as happy to see Hull down
bovril Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Voted Hull and Newcastle but I'd be just as happy to see Hull down Agreed. Newcastle for comedy value but I won't miss Hull in the slightest.
weller54 Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Hull will go.. But much prefer Sunderland went instead.. And hopefully it may happen!!
Guest Bilo Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Hull are dead, and I think they knew it last week. The body language of their players after defeat to Burnley said it all - hands on heads, heads slumped, straight off the pitch. Their confidence is shot. The same can be said of Newcastle, but their appalling run might have come a little late for them to go down. Had their slump started 2-3 games earlier, they'd be dead and buried.
daddylonglegs Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Yeah I've been very generic. It would genuinely be hilarious if Newcastle got relegated. Classic case of 'careful what you wish for' with Pardew!
NewquayFox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Would love Newcastle to go down, hate them and their stupid deluded fans....
lgfualol Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Newcastle are probably the only team there whose fans want them to go down. I think Hull could win. I don't see Newcastle or Sundland getting anymore points (sorry to all the Sunderland fans reading this).
LCFC FOX Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I want Hull to go down, Mainly because I can see Newcastle struggling again next season. Also it'd be funny seeing Pearson being above hull
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Don't like Sunderland due to their god awful team, and now I've seen they have god awful fans I'd love to see them go. Much worse than the Magpies. However, unfortunately Sunderland are nailed on to stay up, Hull will surely drop
Isle of Wight Fox 86 Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Would love to see Newcastle go down just to see the reaction from the True Geordie
Mark_w Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I want Hull to go down, Mainly because I can see Newcastle struggling again next season. Also it'd be funny seeing Pearson being above hull He will be regardless?
SomalianFox15 Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Want Sunderland to go down. Had a soft spot for them until I read their forum, don't understand why they hate us so much.
weller54 Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Want Sunderland to go down. Had a soft spot for them until I read their forum, don't understand why they hate us so much. Be great if they go down.. Illiterate tossers!
ADK Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Hull need to beat Man U so it's rather obvious who is most likely to go down. If they somehow manage it, Newcastle likely need to win against West Ham, which is possible but unlikely. Sunderland are safe if they can get another draw from two tough games but even if they lose they are safe unless Hull win and Newcastle win or Newcastle draw and Sunderland give away 5 goals worth of goal difference. Would like Sunderland to go down just because they are a pointless club and then Advocaat could play the next Bond villain. Newcastle going down would probably suit us for next season as they are likely to want to invest and won't be as bad next season.
LCCFox96 Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I think Hull will go. They've left themselves too much to do. The one of the three I wouldn't want to go down is Sunderland because they've actually pulled their finger out and strung together a few results, more than can be said for the others! They deserve to stay up on that alone. I don't like Newcastle but a mercy vote for them as I hope for their fans' sake if they go down Mike Ashley leaves them, I think that could happen. But at the same time I don't like Hull either so wouldn't lose any sleep over them going down.
wight88 Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Hull because Roland Gift reminds me of one of the blokes from Hearsay who make me feel angry for what they started.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.