Unabomber Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 It's a shame that it is not tighter, like say if Hull only had to draw to stay up. I'm just glad we can party and not worry about it.
4everfox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I think there will be another twist to this tale yet. I predict Sunderland, Newcastle and Hull will each finish on 37 points and Newcastle go down on goal difference. I would be most happy if this happened as they are the biggest club of the three and are more likely to pose a threat to us next season. I cannot see Hull or Sunderland being anywhere near our level, so they are just two of the nine or ten teams we should be looking to finish above next season.
Guest ttfn Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I think if Hull go we won't be seeing them in the Premier league for a long time
Guest Bilo Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I think if Hull go we won't be seeing them in the Premier league for a long time Especially if Allam chucks his toys out of the pram over not being able to rename them and pulls his money out.
Corky Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Our run has buggered so many sides, if we'd have won half of the matches we have done recently the relegation battle would be over, Bruce would be seen as doing a fine job keeping a small club up again and Carver drifting along with little worries. I'm not too fussed who goes, Newcastle have the ability to strengthen and get a proper manager in so them going would be a positive in that respect but that's hypothetical. Hull have spent nearly £70 million since promotion two years ago and haven't reached the points total we've got so far in either season. Sunderland are perennial strugglers who will have a new man in charge which could go either way. Hull will go but Newcastle are an inconsistent side capable of finishing comfortably so that going from the equation would be a bonus.
Carl the Llama Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Voted Hull, Newcastle because I am a unique snowflake.
Izzy Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Dont care...all 3 of them can kiss my arse. You stole my thunder there buddy
red-white Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Sunderland Newcastle Hull, Hull are favourites but anything could happen and surely man u will be out for a win and then we have newcastle who have been shite and there is us who have been shite all season. But who 100% deserves to go down?
Carlos88LCFC Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Newcastle without doubt. Piss poor fan base (bar truegeordie) the owner is about as professional as a rug rat and their players show about as much passion as a bus driver.
ADK Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Hull or Newcastle. Don't really feel Sunderland have been that bad.
kingcarr21 Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Personally i dont think Sunderland deserve to go down ahead of Hull or Newcastle. Newcastle and Hull both thought that Premier League survival was done and dusted. John Carver was appointed under the assumption that they wouldnt get relegated and Newcastle could cruise to the end of the season. Steve Bruce admitted his contract was offered to him and signed as they believed survival was already done. Both teams have terrible owners and the fans. If i had to choose one i think it would be Newcastle. Simply because it would be absolutely hilarious. Although i would be more than happy to see the back of Hull.
VLC86 Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Sounds a cliche but the team that goes down will deserve it and you could make a case for all of you. Hull- Spent a hell of a lot of money and on paper you would expect them to be safe however Steve Bruce has a great habit of bringing second season syndrome to life when he has a bit of cash to spend and I predicted them to struggle this year so its no real suprise. Sunderland- There or there abouts every season due to a few too many managers appointed with just the short term considered but I think you should be ok. Newcastle- I cant really say anything about Newcastle that hasnt been written 1000 times before but what a complete and utter shambles of a club. Pure arrogance from Ashley thinking they were safe and trying to save a few £££s by appointing Carver and stupidity on the fans part for the constant campaign against Pardew who had done an excellent job for them. That said, I think Hull are doomed.
Foxymcoxy Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Hull have been pretty awful all year. Newcastle have been possibly the worst team since Derby for most of the season, but were not bad before that....I'd probably say Newcastle deserve to go down more.
ROB-THE-BLUE Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 All 3 teams deserve relegation for different reasons. Hull simply can't score goals. Sunderland have been humiliated and hammered several times. Newcastle are just a shambles!
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Not going to suck up, yourselves or Newcastle deserve to go down. Newcastle maybe 'deserve' it more due to the lack of support from their fans and their uncaring money-grabbing owner. However your fans have also been awful this year and I can't stick Sunderland's style of play which screams Championship, I'd rather see the Mackems drop overall. Hull will go down but I would say they have been very unlucky this season and should have a few more points
Finn Claw II Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 I'd like Hull to beat Man Utd (or at least take the lead). Just to see what Newcastle and their fans are made of.
BenKimbo Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Hull simply didn't pick up enough points before going into a bad run at the end of the season and should have beaten Burnley recently to have stood a good chance. Newcastle have had an extremely lazy end to the season when a win or two would have seen them safe. Sunderland have showed good fight recently and have looked like they would have enough through the season. Hull for me.
The Doctor Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Newcastle I think deserve to drop due to how much of a joke they've become, but I'd rather see Sunderland drop.
bovril Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Liverpool deserve to go down. Somehow though they are 5th.
MrSpaM Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Newcastle hands down, I think even their own fans would agree. The players they've got don't give a flying **** about the club!
ithuriel Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Dull, I just do not like them. Newcastle and Sunderland will most likely be doing the same thing next year so I can get to vote for one of them then
cc_star Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 Considering the mess at Sunderland and the problems hinted at at a high level, the team have done ok, especially recently. Newcastle are a shambles & undoubtedly deserve to go down. Hull are down there on merit for being consistently poor & dull as fvck Tough call, can they both be relegated please... & the extra place go to Derby, as we could do with a good laugh and 6 easy points
possiblygeorge Posted 20 May 2015 Posted 20 May 2015 If only Hull & Newcastle were relegated. Would like to see Newcastle relegated, but i don't think Hull have ever won a game in the Premier League in May before, that will stay. Hull for me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.