Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

Col, given your previous standpoint on a convicted rapist, I think it's a bit rich to get personal with Bert. But I agree that laying everything else aside, DS is not a good enough footballer for us to be seriously worrying about him being first choice...

Gonna assume you're talking about Ched Evans here, in which case I'm going to play devils advocate and suggest he was guilty of nothing more than cheating on his girlfriend with a pissed-up reveller. His case is, after all, also now officially going through an appeal process.

Gonna assume you're talking about Ched Evans here, in which case I'm going to play devils advocate and suggest he was guilty of nothing more than cheating on his girlfriend with a pissed-up reveller. His case is, after all, also now officially going through an appeal process.

The Ched Evans case appeal will be very interesting. Reading up about it, I just can't believe how the bloke ended up with a conviction, when the "victim" went to the police to report a lost handbag and has no recollection of having sex the previous evening.

Yet video evidence appears to show she was in a good state when walking in and out of the hotel.

If anything, I think Simpson was more guilty of an offence than Ched Evans was.

Don't forget, Bert used to rave about Beckford too....

Need I say more?

Personally I think Simpson has a LOT to prove in a City shirt before he's considered our first choice RB.

Get over it man, been about 4 years now!

You rave about Lee bloody Cattermole, so let's not get into this. You try and talk the talk Col but your football knowledge isn't even in the top 50 on this forum.

I don't "rave" about Simpson either - he's just simply a better defender than De Laet, and in a right back position that's more important for me.

As well, I've never claimed simpson is our first choice right back, if you can find evidence of that I will hold my hands up. Time to stop clutching at straws to make yourself look good.

You rave about Lee bloody Cattermole, so let's not get into this. You try and talk the talk Col but your football knowledge isn't even in the top 50 on this forum.

I don't "rave" about Simpson either - he's just simply a better defender than De Laet, and in a right back position that's more important for me.

As well, I've never claimed simpson is our first choice right back, if you can find evidence of that I will hold my hands up. Time to stop clutching at straws to make yourself look good.

Just out of interest could you rank your top 50?

Do you know him personally?

Not a criticism you just seem remarkably supportive of someone who's hardly a club hero and isn't exactly Cafu. 

I really wouldn't call it remarkably supportive, strikes me and he's said nothing over the top in defence of Simpson. Personality or football wise.

I'm no.48.

That's easy....

1 - Bert

2 - Bert

3 - Bert

4 - Bert

5 - Bert

47 - Bert

48 - Bert

49 - Bert

50 - Bert

Basically, if you're not Bert, you know nothing about football.

:whistle::P

That's easy....

1 - Bert

2 - Bert

3 - Bert

4 - Bert

5 - Bert

47 - Bert

48 - Bert

49 - Bert

50 - Bert

Basically, if you're not Bert, you know nothing about football.

:whistle::P

Haha, far from it. There's plenty of others on here who have a superior knowledge of the game than myself.

lol

Bloody Hell Bert...!

Do you want the number for the Samaritans?

I personally don't care whether he's guilty, not guilty, sorry or not etc. He's just not good enough to be starting games for Leicester City and that's it.

but he's still the better player out of him and De Laet, would have loved for us to have gotten Trippier in the summer

I'd have taken a punt on yedlin when spurs did get trippier. Seen as they have walker as well.

completely unproven full back on loan when we cant only take 2 players on loan from Prem clubs? Sooner get someone like Flannagan on loan from Liverpool if he were fit, From the little I've seen of Yedlin is another RDL, all pace and going forward but can't defend

but he's still the better player out of him and De Laet, would have loved for us to have gotten Trippier in the summer

Really? Put in one performance where he wasn't awful, the run of games he got last year was depressing and I was one saying 'bloody hell get Simpson in he can't be any worse' yet somehow, he was, much, De Laet rightfully came back in to the side.

Really? Put in one performance where he wasn't awful, the run of games he got last year was depressing and I was one saying 'bloody hell get Simpson in he can't be any worse' yet somehow, he was, much, De Laet rightfully came back in to the side.

he is the better defender, if Riyad is playing on the right that HAS to be the priority

I'm not entirely sure, but I seem to remember Albrighton playing quite deep at times for Villa - so wouldn't mind if he was deployed further back for some of the time.

Depends on how much Ranieri will tinker with the formation, and whether De Laet will improve defensively eventually.

I'm not sure he is, we're used to De Laet (obviously some disagree, he does have his moments) being underwhelming so we're all clammering for something better but if last season is anything to go by I'd say he was a worse defender and pretty much worse i every way than De Laet. He put a shift in against Norwich and may well be worth another go if he consistently replicate performances like that but I'm far from convinced.

he is the better defender, if Riyad is playing on the right that HAS to be the priority

Archived