Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

Is he though? He gets into decent positions but I rarely see him put in a dangerous cross, all the criticism sent Schlupp's way over end product should be handed to RDL too, only Schlupp does get it right quite a bit, De Laet rarely

Yes he's great going forward. Never mentioned anything about end product, bith two different things in my eyes. He gets up the pitch quick, overlaps well and does cause problems.

dunno why everyone cares about defence so much man we can't defend for shit and are nearly top of the league it clearly dont matter 

Because at some point we won't score two or three goals a game, and it will end up mattering.

Gonna assume you're talking about Ched Evans here, in which case I'm going to play devils advocate and suggest he was guilty of nothing more than cheating on his girlfriend with a pissed-up reveller. His case is, after all, also now officially going through an appeal process.

No, although I do agree there's something very odd about that whole case.

Col was a big advocate of Marlon King coming here, and shouted down a lot of people who said they didn't want a rapist at our club...

Not surprised Col has gone quiet

Eh?

Regarding Simpson...meh

We need a better RB to really kick on than someone you consider your make-believe mate.

The RB spot is the teams weakness IMO. Delaet is the better all round player of the two, but defensively shaky.

If we could acquire a better RB (somebody who is a defender first and foremost, but also composed on the ball) we'd have just about the complete squad IMO.

Eh?

Regarding Simpson...meh

We need a better RB to really kick on than someone you consider your make-believe mate.

The RB spot is the teams weakness IMO. Delaet is the better all round player of the two, but defensively shaky.

If we could acquire a better RB (somebody who is a defender first and foremost, but also composed on the ball) we'd have just about the complete squad IMO.

My make Believe mate? When have I ever said anything like he's my mate? I've never even met the bloke lol

What goes on in that head of yours sometimes? Jeez. In part I do agree, we do need a better all round right back. My argument has only even been that simpson is a better defender than De Laet. Nothing more nothing less. I Just Firmly believe that a right backs priority is to be able to defend.

My make Believe mate? When have I ever said anything like he's my mate? I've never even met the bloke lol

What goes on in that head of yours sometimes? Jeez. In part I do agree, we do need a better all round right back. My argument has only even been that simpson is a better defender than De Laet. Nothing more nothing less. I Just Firmly believe that a right backs priority is to be able to defend.

Very true. Purely as a defender he is more solid than DeLaet. (Lacking the forward mindedness though)

Don't think either are good enough to be a Premier League starter for us and getting a good quality RB should be a big priority in January but I do feel ever so slightly safer with Simpson in defence. Despite his severe limitations. 

• 1 month later...

Leicester City defender Danny Simpson has been criticised for turning up to attend community service at a charity shop in a £200,000 Lamborghini. 

The 28-year-old is competing his community service at an Age UK charity shop in Monton, Gtr Manchester, and instead of parking in a nearby council car park, opted to leave his supercar in a “customer only” pub car park.

Speaking to The Sun, one local resident said: “You’d think he might show a bit of humility – but instead he rolls up in one of the world’s most expensive cars. It’s no wonder Premier League footballers get such a bad name.”

Simpson left his Lamborghini Huracan parked at the Bluebell pub, and one local said: “There is a pretty cheap council car park just another 100 yards away but we guess he couldn’t be bothered forking out a few quid to park there.”

Simpson defended his decision however, telling The Sun: “I didn’t know I had to pay. I’ve got no comment. I thought it was free.”

Leicester City defender Danny Simpson has been criticised for turning up to attend community service at a charity shop in a £200,000 Lamborghini. 

The 28-year-old is competing his community service at an Age UK charity shop in Monton, Gtr Manchester, and instead of parking in a nearby council car park, opted to leave his supercar in a “customer only” pub car park.

Speaking to The Sun, one local resident said: “You’d think he might show a bit of humility – but instead he rolls up in one of the world’s most expensive cars. It’s no wonder Premier League footballers get such a bad name.”

Simpson left his Lamborghini Huracan parked at the Bluebell pub, and one local said: “There is a pretty cheap council car park just another 100 yards away but we guess he couldn’t be bothered forking out a few quid to park there.”

Simpson defended his decision however, telling The Sun: “I didn’t know I had to pay. I’ve got no comment. I thought it was free.”

Are they moaning about him parking in an inappropriate place or the fact he happens own a Lambo?

If he'd have parked a Ford Focus in the pub car park, would this be news? Likewise if he's parked his supercar in the council car park, would anyone be bothered?

Simpson defended his decision however, telling The Sun: “I didn’t know I had to pay. I’ve got no comment. I thought it was free

A bit of a non-story. If that's his everyday car, is he supposed to buy a 3 door hatchback just to turn up to do his community service?  And I wouldn't leave a 200k supercar in a car park. My guess is the pub was closed an the landlord didn't mind.

A bit of a non-story. If that's his everyday car, is he supposed to buy a 3 door hatchback just to turn up to do his community service?  And I wouldn't leave a 200k supercar in a car park. My guess is the pub was closed an the landlord didn't mind.

I agree to be honest, if he has turned up in a battered clio I think that would be more of a story.

Now he's playing well in a winning team, he can microwave kittens and it's okay. When he was crap in a losing team, or not getting picked for a team that seemed better without him, he couldn't blow his nose without it generating a page of bile directed his way. As footie fans, we are nothing if not predictable.

My sentiments entirely well said.

Now he's playing well in a winning team, he can microwave kittens and it's okay. When he was crap in a losing team, or not getting picked for a team that seemed better without him, he couldn't blow his nose without it generating a page of bile directed his way. As footie fans, we are nothing if not predictable.

The better he gets the more that bitch had whats coming to her.  :thumbup:

It's not. If he'd turned up and verbally insulted the people there, not given a toss or not turned up at all then he'd get plenty of criticism. But for parking an expensive car in a pub car park? It's not really relevant.

It still astounds me that footballers don't realise that they are in the public eye and everything they do is scrutinised.

He hasn't done anything wrong as such, like Grealish, but it is just naivety bordering on stupidity.

It isn't that hard to stay out of the papers, a lot of players do.

Archived