Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Anyone thinking a new manager will transform Villa, really? Their squad is so poor. Their defence of Hutton Richards Lescott Richardson against Swansea and strike force of Gestede Ayew Abonglahor is just not good enough. They're so poor in both boxes. Their recruitment over the summer makes me love Steve Walsh even more so

Anyone thinking a new manager will transform Villa, really? Their squad is so poor. Their defence of Hutton Richards Lescott Richardson against Swansea and strike force of Gestede Ayew Abonglahor is just not good enough. They're so poor in both boxes. Their recruitment over the summer makes me love Steve Walsh even more so

It's not that poor, Lescott and Richards are proven at this level. Richardson I doubt will even play with Amavi there, midfield they look alright but up front they look dire. You've just got to look at what's around them really, Newcastle are practically already down, not a chance Bournemouth can turn it around with half of their squad fit unless they spend heavily in January and Norwich look a ****ing mess at the back, so I can't see them outlasting Villa either.

It's not that poor, Lescott and Richards are proven at this level. Richardson I doubt will even play with Amavi there, midfield they look alright but up front they look dire. You've just got to look at what's around them really, Newcastle are practically already down, not a chance Bournemouth can turn it around with half of their squad fit unless they spend heavily in January and Norwich look a ****ing mess at the back, so I can't see them outlasting Villa either.

I agree. In the right hands that squad should be performing much better than it is. They need to get a manager in who won't want to be bessie mates with all the players. That would help.

But they have some good players at Villa.

Lescott is a goner. Past it. Villa fans thought he was the signing what would sort their back four. It's caused them a bigger problem. There were signs on Saturday that the players are beginning to feel the pressure already.

Behave Lescott is absolutely dire, been on a downward spiral these last couple of years, no surprise even West Brom let him go for peanuts after just 1 season. Richards is a complete liability as a centre half- watch him/villas highlights, probably still a capable right back. Sherwood started Richardson over Amavi. Villa are shite how can people not see that

Behave Lescott is absolutely dire, been on a downward spiral these last couple of years, no surprise even West Brom let him go for peanuts after just 1 season. Richards is a complete liability as a centre half- watch him/villas highlights, probably still a capable right back. Sherwood started Richardson over Amavi. Villa are shite how can people not see that

Yeah and that's why he's been sacked, aslong as someone capable is appointed Amavi will start every game. Lescott is fine for that level, certainly an improvement over Vlaar. They've always got Ilori who I quite liked at Bordeaux. They are shite, but there are 3 other teams that are shiter. Which is why they'll stay up.

Yes it is a bad squad. The club is in a mess and I don't know who could turn them around. 

Lescott has gone now. Have you watched their highlights this season? I think he's been a top Premier League defender for Everton and Manchester City (and Wolves before that) but I wouldn't want him in our squad. Why do you think West Brom let him go.

Sherwood didn't help himself but he walked into a mess then lost four good players - Benteke, Delph, Vlaar and Cleverley.

Yeah and that's why he's been sacked, aslong as someone capable is appointed Amavi will start every game. Lescott is fine for that level, certainly an improvement over Vlaar. They've always got Ilori who I quite liked at Bordeaux. They are shite, but there are 3 other teams that are shiter. Which is why they'll stay up.

lol lol lol

Elephant man is not an improvement over Vlaar.

Archived