Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

The fact Villa didn't even renew Vlaar's contract gives you a good idea of how much of a shocking defender he is. Lescott is fine for a relegation fodder team.

Wasn't that more to do with that he thought a bigger team would come in for him, considering he'd been watched by teams like Arsenal and European teams during the season, so didn't want to tie himself to Villa.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. Both are pretty shocking lol

Wasn't that more to do with that he thought a bigger team would come in for him, considering he'd been watched by teams like Arsenal and European teams during the season, so didn't want to tie himself to Villa.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. Both are pretty shocking lol

Villa didn't even offer him a contract so there was nothing to really turn down for a better deal

Villa didn't even offer him a contract so there was nothing to really turn down for a better deal

Sure about that mate? He made it perfectly clear and in the public domain that he wanted to leave because he thought he could make the next step up.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/9878723/ron-vlaar-offered-new-villa-deal-but-darren-bent-departs

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/08/aston-villa-darren-bent-ron-vlaar

:thumbup:

I'm not sure Villa have an opinion worth considering. Their signings have been shit and they also let Albrighton go, he'd walk into their team at the minute.

I'm still looking at that Villa squad and thinking they really ought to be performing better than this. They aren't a great squad by any means but I think it shows just what a bloody charlatan Sherwood is. Somebody will go into Villa and make that lot better than the rubbish they've been churning out.

I'm still looking at that Villa squad and thinking they really ought to be performing better than this. They aren't a great squad by any means but I think it shows just what a bloody charlatan Sherwood is. Somebody will go into Villa and make that lot better than the rubbish they've been churning out.

Apart from Bournemouth I think every club has a squad capable of competing and staying up, I think it just depends on the mentality within it that will be the difference.

like I say they'll stay up just because the rest are much poorer. You can ridicule the defence, but would you take the likes of Norwich's, Bournemouth's, Newcastle's and Sunderland's over them? Midfield is quite strong tbf, Sinclair and Adama as wingers, Veretout and Gueye. Up front is the only area where they're probably the worst in the league.

Archived