Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Managers are great aren't they? Totally one-eyed and blinkered.

Martinez on Wednesday: "We have been on the back end of receiving a penalty, in the last seconds against Stoke," said the Spaniard.

"Stones goes to slide to block the ball, Sterling does not play the ball and waited. In my eyes it is an area that is not certain if it's a penalty or not.

"I believe the referees should control their emotions and the referee did exactly that. It is impossible to be 100% certain and I am pleased he did this and showed his maturity."

Martinez today: "It's heartbreaking," he added.

"Seven minutes of injury time, the last action happens in 97 minutes 51 seconds and John Terry is two yards offside.

"Maybe refs need a bit of help. But to have a player two yards off in the box is unacceptable.

"There is no explanation. It's a big, big error. It's not good enough."

Referees are mature and 100% sure when decisions go your way but they need help and make big errors when it goes against you.

Well offside and after an extra minute to the 7 but who cares

Not only offside, but in the 8th minute of 7 minutes of stoppage time. Bloody hell.

Mental. Defo offside, and the already over-the-top 7 mins had been extended another minute for some reason, but fair play to Terry for having the composure to do a flick like that to get your side a point. 

Why do some people forget about the basic concept of time added on that often?

The amount of minutes on the board is an indicated MINIMUM. The referee is free to extend the game as he sees fitting.

The amount of minutes on the board is an indicated MINIMUM. The referee is free to extended the game as he sees fitting.

Didn't forget that. Just thought the ref let it go on way too long.

The amount of minutes on the board is an indicated MINIMUM. The referee is free to extend the game as he sees fitting.

Id like to see some transparency brought to the whole added time. Refs shud have to press a button and stop each time they view time wasting etc. It should be shown on the giant scoreboards for all to see to ensure its calculated fairly as well as used up correctly. But heck transparency in football get real!

Id like to see some transparency brought to the whole added time. Refs shud have to press a button and stop each time they view time wasting etc. It should be shown on the giant scoreboards for all to see to ensure its calculated fairly as well as used up correctly. But heck transparency in football get real!

It's usually pretty obvious when there will be more time added on to the minimum. Usually when teams are taking an age to take a set piece or a aub takes longer than it should.

Thank god.....we may not have got a point otherwise.

True

i noticed that. not that i wanted more time, couldnt wait for the pain to be over  :(

Me too

I really, really dislike Harry Arter.

Hes not very good, and what I particularly dont like is the way he gets in the referee's face all the time with aggression.

Just a very unlikeable man.

Archived