Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Really? Maybe it's just the past few years but the noise levels were immense at sunderland in the last derby

I don't know about sunderland's atmosphere but this weird idea that Newcastle are so passionate is absolute guff.

Seen a pic recently from last season where Da Laet and Konchesky were celebrating with Knocky.

Knocky will always be remembered positively but looking at it reminded just how much we've moved on.

Paul fvcking Konchesky, no wonder we struggled for most of last season.

Hey be careful, there are actually some on here who think he wasn't sh*te!

As much as I like Southampton this scoreline works so well in our favour.

Puts Liverpool in the mix for the European places ahead of their fame against Spurs whilst Southampton have now been pushed out of it ahead of our game against them.

Exactly what I was thinking, Southampton lose today and they are effectively on the beach just in time for our game.

Can't work out what is best outcome of Manc Derby, probably a city win as that pushes them further ahead of West Ham and United hopefully resulting in Hammers not looking likely of CL by the time they play us, likewise United.

Knew Defoe would score not before too long. He missed two chances earlier, he was never going to miss another.

The quality in the game is so so bad. Benitez must be wondering what he has inherited. Referee stop start too, does he not know how to play on.

What exactly does Sissoko offer a side? I'm not being funny but he plays for France. It's madness, he does absolutely nothing yet the Geordies claim on his day he's brilliant.

Physicality  :dunno:  All I ever seen him do is run down the wing very fast and scary and do nothing with it. Seems to be the trend now a days.

What exactly does Sissoko offer a side? I'm not being funny but he plays for France. It's madness, he does absolutely nothing yet the Geordies claim on his day he's brilliant.

Agreed! Every time I watch him I always think he's gonna be great but I've never seen him deliver.

I know he's a winger but he looks like he's playing out of position, I'm not sure If colbacks performance is helping him

Agreed! Every time I watch him I always think he's gonna be great but I've never seen him deliver.

I know he's a winger but he looks like he's playing out of position, I'm not sure If colbacks performance is helping him

He's not a winger though, he made his name with Toulouse as a CM/DM didn't he? At least that's where I first became aware of him on FM a few years ago. He is in now way, shape or form a winger.

Archived