Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

He's not a winger though, he made his name with Toulouse as a CM/DM didn't he? At least that's where I first became aware of him on FM a few years ago. He is in now way, shape or form a winger.

lol that's why he looks like he playing out of position!!!

Im lost on why they keep playing him out wide? Surely there are other options.

As I say that he whips in quite a tasty cross

bloody love it when a crowd all go "SHOOOOOOT" then when some no mark mingebag slices it wide first time from 53 yards the whole crowd go "BOOOOO" as if they didn't want him to shoot in the first place

bloody love it when a crowd all go "SHOOOOOOT" then when some no mark mingebag slices it wide first time from 53 yards the whole crowd go "BOOOOO" as if they didn't want him to shoot in the first place

Vividly remember the kop screaming this at Billy "thunderbastard" McKinlay when we drew 0-0 with Stoke in 2002/03. The chap behind me screamed "oh get back to the conference McKinlay" as the shot went wayward, as if he genuinely expected it to go in. If the crowd has time to shout SHOOOT you know it's 99% not going to go on. Waste.

What result do we want for the Manchester derby? I think a Man City win might be best for us. If Man City go on a run and close the door to the top four, United could have very little to play for by the time we go to Old Trafford.

Archived