Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

absolutely fascinates me that jack colback is a footballer. he is quite incredibly awful.

He was in an England squad 18 months ago.

absolutely fascinates me that jack colback is a footballer. he is quite incredibly awful.

I'm convinced that he's only playing for newcastle because he's got a thick geordie accent and they love a geordie lad playing for them. If he came from weston super mare there is no way he plays without endless abuse from the stands.

Of course i'd be ecstatic, just can't see it.

bournemouth lost just one of their last nine always including trips to us with ten men and chelsea. only lost to arsenal in a game they were well in for long parts.

spurs under heaps of pressure and off the back of a europa league humiliation.

not the walk in the park you're making it out to be. sure Spurs are favourites and should and probably will win but there's loads of ingredients for a bit of a shock result there.

As much as I like Southampton this scoreline works so well in our favour.

Puts Liverpool in the mix for the European places ahead of their fame against Spurs whilst Southampton have now been pushed out of it ahead of our game against them.

right, who do we think is the worse set of fullbacks?

Colback and Janmaat?

Hutton and Cissokho?

De Laet and Konchesky?

Seen a pic recently from last season where Da Laet and Konchesky were celebrating with Knocky.

Knocky will always be remembered positively but looking at it reminded just how much we've moved on.

Paul fvcking Konchesky, no wonder we struggled for most of last season.

Archived