Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fallout 4

So how are people getting on with this? Im level 24 and still loving it. Got full suit of Power Armour now but still not done too much of the story (at least i dont think i have, all i will say is ive met Kellogg, is that far?)

Just dont find the time to play it with 2 kids. Im sacrificing sleep in order to have a couple of hours on it at night

• 1 month later...

Stopped giving time to it over the last three weeks, pretty much went everywhere and did everything I could see apart from the story where I'd got to the crossroads of going with one faction and I just didnt like one of them enough to go along with what would happen.

I'll probably go back to it but I have very little desire to play it right now

Edited by SpazticChicken

Finally finished the main story. Really enjoyed it. Are there any others still playing this? I'm interested to know what choices people made.

I played all sides as much as i thought ii could get away with, then restarted on Survival mode.  i doont like making decisions

I just played it on easy mode so I may have to give the survival mode a try. I bet deathclaws kill you by just looking at you

I don't know, im camping in sanctuary slowly ranking up, when i  do venture out, its only a short distance at a time. Raiders love a molotov and they burn me faster than i can heal. Although the first deathclaw fight, was a tactical battle of hide and seek

I don't know, im camping in sanctuary slowly ranking up, when i  do venture out, its only a short distance at a time. Raiders love a molotov and they burn me faster than i can heal. Although the first deathclaw fight, was a tactical battle of hide and seek

My brother showed me an XP glitch I may have to smash that lol Sounds like it could be quite good having to venture out then run back home for safety. Although im also tempted to start a new game and whack 10 points into strength and endurance and just walk upto people and punch them to death. No weapons allowed. 

My brother showed me an XP glitch I may have to smash that lol Sounds like it could be quite good having to venture out then run back home for safety. Although im also tempted to start a new game and whack 10 points into strength and endurance and just walk upto people and punch them to death. No weapons allowed. 

it certainly adds a new diimension, i read an article where someone put all their points in luck and charisma, and just walked around talking and fluking his way out of trouble!

Edited by Beliall

Got bought it for Christmas and wasn't 100% sure on it at first but love it now. Just been to fort Hagen, completed that mission and came out to see the brotherhood of steel or something which looked insane.

I'm playing on easy and all haha started on normal but the death claw absolutely fvcked me

it certainly adds a new diimension, i read an article where someone put all their points in luck and charisma, and just walked around talking and fluking his way out of trouble!

Even though the dialogue options in this game are so bad there is never any chance to carry out a speech check? I doubt it. This isn't New Vegas where there was a medium of role playing for your character.

Got bought it for Christmas and wasn't 100% sure on it at first but love it now. Just been to fort Hagen, completed that mission and came out to see the brotherhood of steel or something which looked insane.

I'm playing on easy and all haha started on normal but the death claw absolutely fvcked me

I'm exactly the same. Easy all the way! Great game though I guess I'm coming towards the end.

Yea the BOS was quite impressive. My power armour is immense. A bit of advice. Pick up everything. Especially adhesives, aluminium, copper, ceramic etc. You will need loads to upgrade your power armour. Red toolboxes always have duct tape and wonderglue (adhesives) etc. Always worth picking it all up and storing it in 1 place.

• 3 weeks later...

Hell of a game! seems huge as I'm level 30 and have hardly touched the main story. Just being doing side quests/Minutemen/BOS quests/building settlements and wandering the commonwealth

Just got Strong as a companion, the big green bastard