Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Okazaki signs.

Back to the subject on Okazaki...

Walsh said they'd be tracking him for 2 years. 2 years ago he'd just gone through a whole Bundesliga campaign and only scored 1 goal, seems a bit strange to start keeping tabs on him from then

Not really. 

Allegedly Nige had been watching Jamie Vardy since he was playing for Stocksbridge Park Steels in the 8th tier so it's not that far-fetched to suggest he was watching Okazaki even though he was less than prolific in the Bundesliga.

CRYSTAL POPPIN IN THE STRETCH NAVIGATOR, WE GOT FOOD EVERYWHERE, IF OKAZAKI WAS CATERED

I GOT SHINJI RO MY LEFT, RIYAD ON MY RIGHT, GET THEM BOTH TOGETHER WE'LL BE BAGGIN ALL NIGHT

AND AFTER THE MATCH ITS THE AFTER PARTY, AND AFTER THE PARTY ITS THE HOTEL LOBBY, YEEEEAH ROUND ABOUT 4 YOU BETTER CLEAR THE LOBBY

CRYSTAL POPPIN IN THE STRETCH NAVIGATOR, WE GOT FOOD EVERYWHERE, IF OKAZAKI WAS CATERED

I GOT SHINJI RO MY LEFT, RIYAD ON MY RIGHT, GET THEM BOTH TOGETHER WE'LL BE BAGGIN ALL NIGHT

AND AFTER THE MATCH ITS THE AFTER PARTY, AND AFTER THE PARTY ITS THE HOTEL LOBBY, YEEEEAH ROUND ABOUT 4 YOU BETTER CLEAR THE LOBBY

Then take it to your room for some Coke with Vardy?

okazaki is mates with top and his old man

they said do you fancy Leicester bro and he said yeh why not fam

he wears cool trendy clothes and he wears mega trendy shoes

but the the sickest thing he does is score loads of goals for the mighty blues

Archived