Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Okazaki signs.

Loving this. Welcome Shinji!

We’re building a truly international team. We’ve now got, among others:

A Viking

A chisel-jawed German that looks like Ivan Drago

A Pole who IS Ivan Drago

A Caribbean dude called Captain Morgan

A Swiss banker Fuchs*

A German who plays for Ghana

An Argentinian who’s got more honours than Leo Messi

A samurai

*Friends of Godfather III will get that

And a Sheffield born scallywag that had to wear an ankle tag

A Viking

A Pole who IS Ivan Drago

A Swiss banker Fuchs*

A samurai

You missed

Englishman, who is a chav

Sign a Japanese international and look what happens - the inbreds show their casual racism again and the forum allows it to pass unchecked.

We also have cartoons of Asian looking faces and songs about eating dogs - seriously WTF is wrong with you fools (other than a lack of education)?

ようこそ岡崎さん!8月からがんばってください!

Steve Walsh the Leicester City Assistant,said the club has been trying to sign him for Two years.

He goes on to say the fans will love him,and his workrate and desire is top notch,can somebody post the link from Newsnow Leicester city,fascinating read

A Viking

A Pole who IS Ivan Drago

A Swiss banker Fuchs*

A samurai

A constipated Welshman

There can only be one song for Okazaki (though I think my grossly offensive lyrics will need altering as they are both incredibly racist and factually incorrect)

The King Of Rock And Roll - Prefrab Sprout

Up front, suede shoes, my baby blues

eats dogs, from Japan, Oh ka zaki!!!

Sign a Japanese international and look what happens - the inbreds show their casual racism again and the forum allows it to pass unchecked.

We also have cartoons of Asian looking faces and songs about eating dogs - seriously WTF is wrong with you fools (other than a lack of education)?

Mods, have a word

ようこそ岡崎さん!8月からがんばってください!

I trust you're not referring to me here, Japanfox?  :( 

Guest bss9401

Fantastic news! This is one Leicester City that has not stopped giving since March!! Vardy for England, Fuchs, Huth, Shinji....bring on Mansfield on the 25th July (my first pre season game)!!

ようこそ岡崎さん!8月からがんばってください!

Mods have a word he's being horrible to me in Chinese.

Is it just me or have they said theyve been scouting him for over a year about all of our last 50 signings?

Come on guys, we're really not that bothered about the hipster credentials of our scouting team.

ようこそ岡崎さん!8月からがんばってください!

JAPANFOX1, I sincerely hope you weren't referring to me. I have tried to fight your corner (albeit gently). Unfortunately, many of those who have never travelled to the far east don't know the differences between China and Japan. I spent two fabulous years in your wonderful country, and enjoyed it and the friends I met hugely. I was only making a light joke about other items on the menu are also a little alien to us sheltered Brits. I didn't mean to offend you (if I did) Deep bows :-) PS What a great signing! I'm putting a bet on for most goals scored in the Prem with that strike force...

Du du du du, Shinji Okazaki... lol

We could have almost £30 m worth of transfer fees playing up front at some times--chump change for some teams, but an absolute fortune compared to even 2009. And I think we made this deal at a fair price.

If Okazaki settles in, he'll be able to do a lot more than score goals. Good all-around, "Pearson-type" forward.

Archived