Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Okazaki signs.

I have made a video regarding the Okazaki signing! Give it a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FcgEN2ZIV8

Top video, enjoyed listening to your opinions and ideas.

One statement I disagree where you say, Vardy and Shinji are too similar, and shouldnt be paired together. Though foremost Dortmund have been my 2nd team after Leicester for 45+yrs.

I go to Mainz regularly, one could say its my local club, and Imo they play totally different roles, its a pairing that could well be successfull, but I dont see Pearson playing them has a pair, I see them knitting into a forward going 5 (with mdfield), and playing off each other.

City could be forward thinking and play....

...........Vardy...Kram....

...Mahrez....shinji.....King

.......Cambiasso.......

schlupp..Huth..Was...fuchs .(no!! not me)

obviously each position can be filled with any other squad member.

If we dont entice Cambiasso into a deal, I have 2 trains of thought...

1. Drinkwater to redefine his role

2. Lawrence give him his head, take a gamble on youth.

a 3rd,out of nowhere, do what we did with Birchenall, put Nugent into the cambiasso role

One statement I disagree where you say, Vardy and Shinji are too similar, and shouldnt be paired together. Though foremost Dortmund have been my 2nd team after Leicester for 45+yrs.

I go to Mainz regularly, one could say its my local club, and Imo they play totally different roles, its a pairing that could well be successfull, but I dont see Pearson playing them has a pair, I see them knitting into a forward going 5 (with mdfield), and playing off each other.

.......Cambiasso.......

a 3rd,out of nowhere, do what we did with Birchenall, put Nugent into the cambiasso role

Thank god you don't manage our side.

Thank god you don't manage our side.

So am I..!!. Luxury of being a fan, All permitations and dreams of outcome are possible.

But you wait and see, if we 2 Nigels think alike!! Be prepared for a playing revolution of pure attacking football

So am I..!!. Luxury of being a fan, All permitations and dreams of outcome are possible.

But you wait and see, if we 2 Nigels think alike!! Be prepared for a playing revolution of pure attacking football

Stick to fifa/football manager. It might work on there ;)

.......Cambiasso.......

So, two left backs, a 34 year old in centre midfield by himself and a centre midfielder on the wing? Insanity, absolute insanity.

Stick to fifa/football manager. It might work on there ;)

nnaaaa , prefer the real world, and the supportive responses to my great ideas.

oh just had another... create a pc game called FIFA President/ corruption accusations

So, two left backs, a 34 year old in centre midfield by himself and a centre midfielder on the wing? Insanity, absolute insanity.

oh man, these negative vibes!!!.

If you had noticed, last season for selection purposes, King/Cambiasso were placed in the same position on the team sheet.

Also didnt de-laet play the opposite side....flexability is key, not sticking to boring straightjacket ideas, didnt Pearson

set up the great Escape by making/thinking out of the box descisions.

oh man, these negative vibes!!!.

If you had noticed, last season for selection purposes, King/Cambiasso were placed in the same position on the team sheet.

Also didnt de-laet play the opposite side....flexability is key, not sticking to boring straightjacket ideas, didnt Pearson

set up the great Escape by making/thinking out of the box descisions.

There's thinking outside the box, then there's whatever this is. Flexability is fine, but that means things like wingers converted to wing-backs, strikers into the hole to play as a link player in the build up - not centre midfielders on the wing with no evidence they can play there. 

Guest Cujek

I LOVE US BEING THOUGHT OF AS TRENDY

HIPSTER FC  :trumpet:  :trumpet:  :trumpet:  :trumpet:

Wasnt that why Hamer was dropped? Pearson said fing hipster, do one

Guest Cujek

WE ARE TRENDY WE ARE COOL COME ON SHINJI DO US A GOAL 

:scarf:

So I hope I hear that chant, not starting it though lol

Archived