Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Lets hope the club is pushing the boat out for Klopp, cunning ploy by the owners to have those "kloppers" given out to home fans during the run in. Can imagine it now Rudkin sending him the link on youtube "listen Jurgen the fans are calling your name". Believe the only stumbling block is Rudkin blurted out on the phone "Jurgen do you want the job and how long a contract do you want" All he heard was Nein before the phone went dead and he now trying to get Top and Vichai to commit to a decade long contract. :ph34r:

Lets hope the club is pushing the boat out for Klopp, cunning ploy by the owners to have those "kloppers" given out to home fans during the run in. Can imagine it now Rudkin sending him the link on youtube "listen Jurgen the fans are calling your name". Believe the only stumbling block is Rudkin blurted out on the phone "Jurgen do you want the job and how long a contract do you want" All he heard was Nein before the phone went dead and he now trying to get Top and Vichai to commit to a decade long contract. :ph34r:

Hahahhaa

Yes, and why on earth would we want him? He's dreadful

He did OK with Chelsea n spurs didn't he,and he knows the Prem.something to prove and more chance of lasting the season than oap hiddink!!!

He did OK with Chelsea n spurs didn't he,and he knows the Prem.something to prove and more chance of lasting the season than oap hiddink!!!

He was dreadful at Chelsea and Spurs lol

By winning the Portuguese League, the UEFA Cup and the Russian Premier division.

It's alright, Col was banging Zola's drum not so long ago. Plus he thinks Hiddink is in fact Dick Advocaat.

By winning the Portuguese League, the UEFA Cup and the Russian Premier division.

Lets not forget his Chelsea team went on to win the Champions League couple of months after he left too

If we got AVB and his tactics board as our next manager I'm gonna SCREAM!

Similar to Sven...God knows how he's made the money he has.

AVB's entire post Porto career has been to be crap, get fired after a year and get another job repeat.

Meh.

Ask the Spurs fans and Chelsea fans if they'd want him back. Would you want him as our next manager?

John Terry didn't want him as Chelsea manager. The press didn't want him as Spurs manager because he replaced 'Arry.

He would never be our next manager. Why would you leave the Russian champions and Champions league football to join a league where the top six is effectively a closed shop?

Yes, I would....see above !

Would much prefer him to the likes of Dyche or bloodyCotterill !!

Mourinho and Carlos Quirez both rate AVB highly, Arsene too has paid him many compliments....I'm happy enough to agree with them...

As for your point about Spurs & Chelsea fans....I know a couple who have supported CFC for 50+ years. They reckon that an awful lot of Chelsea fans still rate him and his contribution..!

Look at his previous achievements in the PL and honestly tell me that you'd be gutted if he replicated that as LCFC manager !

What achievements?

Hadn't he lost the dressing room at Chelsea, dropping the likes of Lampard.

And didn't he blow all the Bale money on the likes of Soldado, Lamela, Paulinho, Chadli and Capoue?

His one success was bringing in Christian Eriksen, a player who was coveted across Europe.

And if my memory serves me rightly, wasn't he finally sacked having lost 5-0 and 6-0 on the bounce?

Not for me thanks.

Who would you realistically be happy with col?

That's the problem mate. We don't seem to REALISTICALLY be faced with many good options do we.

Of all the names mentioned, I'd like Moyes to manage us. He's solid, if not dynamic.

But it doesn't seem likely.

Exactly why I popped AVB'as name as some are unrealistic and some damn right stupid!

I reallistically wouldn't mind Moyes,laudrup or AVB.

Rather them than hiddink whom I'd worry about..for his health managing Leicester for one thing!!!

I'm sure we will all unite as one when the manager is named in true foxestalk style!!!lol

Archived