Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Exactly how Klopp likes it... just saying

I'd take Klopp in a heartbeat, also because he can work with our squad. We're best when we press high. We have a set-up in place that uses innovative training and scouting methods. Obviously Dortmund has been miles ahead of most teams in that regard, but if Klopp were to request that the board, say, install a Footbonaut, they'd do it tomorrow.

I think Klopp would want more energy and skill in the midfield, though, so the club would have to make more moves in the transfer market.

However, I think Klopp's recent comments aren't to be taken so literally. I can see him enjoying a little more time off, and then having a better Premier League job fall onto his lap within the first 3 months of the season.

I'd take Klopp in a heartbeat, also because he can work with our squad. We're best when we press high. We have a set-up in place that uses innovative training and scouting methods. Obviously Dortmund has been miles ahead of most teams in that regard, but if Klopp were to request that the board, say, install a Footbonaut, they'd do it tomorrow.

I think Klopp would want more energy and skill in the midfield, though, so the club would have to make more moves in the transfer market.

However, I think Klopp's recent comments aren't to be taken so literally. I can see him enjoying a little more time off, and then having a better Premier League job fall onto his lap within the first 3 months of the season.

Speaking of which, I imagine that wherever Klopp ends up, he'll have a good chance at luring Shinji Kagawa there. Apparently Kagawa was very upset that Klopp stepped down. Yet another thing that would make perfect sense for this team as you'd have to think that Kagawa would be one of the Thai's most desired players. 

Guest LCFC_World

I honestly thought that today might have been the day where the new man would be announced. It's almost approaching one month until the new season kicks off, and surley the manager needs time to create his team and drum his tactics in to the players heads. If he's not announced within the next week or so I will be shocked. 

Archived