Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

cant understand why klopp is not linked with Leicester as we need a manager and he

Is out of work he has been seen in the country this weekend wondering if the press see us as a club with out the ambition to get a manager like that thoughts please

Jurgen Klopp would have to be out of his mind to come here. He's probably in the top 5 most sought after managers in Europe currently.

Any top 6 side in Spain , Germany , England looking at getting a new manager in would do anything to get him. Would love us being ambitious and approaching but he would have to be off his bloody rocker to come here at this moment.

Jurgen Klopp would have to be out of his mind to come here. He's probably in the top 5 most sought after managers in Europe currently.

Any top 6 side in Spain , Germany , England looking at getting a new manager in would do anything to get him. Would love us being ambitious and approaching but he would have to be off his bloody rocker to come here at this moment.

he only a wants a job if in the prem and pref not a top 4 side per his recent interview

but he would have to be off his bloody rocker to come here at this moment.

tbf, he is a bit of a nutter.

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/04/15/7-of-jurgen-klopps-funniest-moments/

He's mad as a box of frogs .... so why not ?

He's said he only wants to work in England or Germany as he speaks the languages.

He's said he wants to work in the PL, and wouldn't be against working for a club outside the top 4.

He said he'll consider offers from any prem club.

He's a bit nuts.

We're incredibly ambitious, we'll funded, play an attacking style of football and have room to grow.

We're also the only PL vacancy.

People are dismissing this as a pipe dream, but pretty much everything that could go in our favour is doing so. It's still unlikely, but not impossible.

He's said he only wants to work in England or Germany as he speaks the languages.

He's said he wants to work in the PL, and wouldn't be against working for a club outside the top 4.

He said he'll consider offers from any prem club.

He's a bit nuts.

We're incredibly ambitious, we'll funded, play an attacking style of football and have room to grow.

We're also the only PL vacancy.

People are dismissing this as a pipe dream, but pretty much everything that could go in our favour is doing so. It's still unlikely, but not impossible.

agree entirely - I think the only thing making it unlikely is that I have a feeling nobody at the club has or will contact him but that's just a feeling I have,and could well be wrong.

agree entirely - I think the only thing making it unlikely is that I have a feeling nobody at the club has or will contact him but that's just a feeling I have,and could well be wrong.

Can somebody find his phone number and pretend to be from the club to at least get him down here

I have absolutely no idea who i want as next manager. I have doubts over every person who has been mentioned.

Hiddink - At 68 years old he is surely not a long term replacement. Could we be looking at another Sven era again?

O'Neill - Legend yes but i dont want his reputation tarnished. I personally hope he never returns. Stay a legend. Another who wont be a long term replacement.

Lennon - Quite simply not ready imo. Anybody can win trophies with Celtic and he has done nothing amazing at Bolton.

Cotterill - Done nothing to warrant a prem job. Awful in the championship. Step backwards imo

Allardyce - This would be a sensible option but doesnt fill me with excitement. The football would be dull but effective.

Dyche - This Ginger C*** can f*** right off. Awful manager who hides behind his 'little Burnley no money' status to cover up the fact that he really is just an awful one dimentional manager.

Only 1 manager springs to mind who would genuinely excite me and that would be Klopp. Which i would be amazed if he would even consider the proposition.

Nobody else out there at the moment makes me think god i wish he would become our manager that would be awesome. Im genuinely worried about who could be our next manager.

I have absolutely no idea who i want as next manager. I have doubts over every person who has been mentioned.

Hiddink - At 68 years old he is surely not a long term replacement. Could we be looking at another Sven era again?

O'Neill - Legend yes but i dont want his reputation tarnished. I personally hope he never returns. Stay a legend. Another who wont be a long term replacement.

Lennon - Quite simply not ready imo. Anybody can win trophies with Celtic and he has done nothing amazing at Bolton.

Cotterill - Done nothing to warrant a prem job. Awful in the championship. Step backwards imo

Allardyce - This would be a sensible option but doesnt fill me with excitement. The football would be dull but effective.

Dyche - This Ginger C*** can f*** right off. Awful manager who hides behind his 'little Burnley no money' status to cover up the fact that he really is just an awful one dimentional manager.

Only 1 manager springs to mind who would genuinely excite me and that would be Klopp. Which i would be amazed if he would even consider the proposition.

Nobody else out there at the moment makes me think god i wish he would become our manager that would be awesome. Im genuinely worried about who could be our next manager.

Pretty much my view on things. The only appointment that all fans would be behind is Klopp - but that is probably the least likely outcome. 

Archived