Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Guest Cujek

Really , Klopp would come here

lol lol lol lol

Too funny

Reality needs to bite for a lot on here

Why do sell us short so much?

I keep linking this.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/jurgen-klopp

His agent is basically describing us, not everyone in the world wants to be a fish in a big pond, some people put things ahead of money.

Unless you know klopp personaly how can you say what he will or wont do?

No one knows who it will be until it is announced and, until that time it could be anybody.

Anyone know where the club may do business with the potential new managers too? I work in Leicester during the week but live in Cornwall so I spend all my time in hotels during the week so wondering where to book out of the 2 Holiday Inns, Thistle, Marriott or Hilton as to where I might be able to spot a possible meeting with potential managers maybe over the next couple of weeks? Wasn't the Cambiasso business done at the Holiday Inn?

Guest Cujek

Anyone know where the club may do business with the potential new managers too? I work in Leicester during the week but live in Cornwall so I spend all my time in hotels during the week so wondering where to book out of the 2 Holiday Inns, Thistle, Marriott or Hilton as to where I might be able to spot a possible meeting with potential managers maybe over the next couple of weeks? Wasn't the Cambiasso business done at the Holiday Inn?

Haha, would have thought the marriott, thats where the away teams stay.

I'm gonna nail my colours to the mast and go for David Moyes.

I will give my full support to whomever we get.

But if at all possible, the more I think about it, the more I'd like to see Moyes become our next manager.

Why would he come here, he owns West Ham.

I keep linking this.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/jurgen-klopp

His agent is basically describing us, not everyone in the world wants to be a fish in a big pond, some people put things ahead of money.

No one knows who it will be until it is announced and, until that time it could be anybody.

Juergen Klopp would be a great appointment. . . . . .

I keep linking this.http://www.theguardian.com/football/jurgen-klopp

That article certainly gives us a lot of hope - his agent describes us almost perfectly, more or less. Could you imagine if we actually pulled this off though?!!! It would certainly be a statement of intent from the owners and and make up for Pearson's sacking with a lot of fans.

But its quite a long shot and I'll only believe it when I see it.

As for Lennon, while he does have European experience he has very little in England and even then that was at Notlob. He's very young but would inherit a decent squad but as far as I'm concerned He'd be a massive, massive risk.

Guest Cujek

That article certainly gives us a lot of hope - his agent describes us almost perfectly, more or less. Could you imagine if we actually pulled this off though?!!! It would certainly be a statement of intent from the owners and and make up for Pearson's sacking with a lot of fans.

But its quite a long shot and I'll only believe it when I see it.

As for Lennon, while he does have European experience he has very little in England and even then that was at Notlob. He's very young but would inherit a decent squad but as far as I'm concerned He'd be a massive, massive risk.

Indeed, im not saying it will be Jurgen, im not saying it will be anyone yet.

All I would like to see is some positivity, I dread to think what we would have at the club some of gloom sayers off here had thier way.

Lennon needs another season in the championship before we should consider him.

Guest CityFan 06

For me, Roberto Di Matteo is the man who I think would be a very good appointment. Won the champions league with Chelsea and the all important factor - he's been in the Premier League before so therefore has experience. Whoever we get, it needs to be someone who has been in the BPL in my opinion.

Guest Cujek

I said it before Xmas, and I'll say it again. Big Sam would be a great manager to have, but are we good enough for him?

Fs, of course we are.

He said he wants a year out though and tbh I think he will take it.

Given Bolton's last 9 games in the Championship (7 points) they probably would be happy to receive compensation should Lennon leave. If the owners are only going to be as ambitious as last season's championship managers, it's a pity Mark Warburton has just signed for Rangers.

Given Bolton's last 9 games in the Championship (7 points) they probably would be happy to receive compensation should Lennon leave. If the owners are only going to be as ambitious as last season's championship managers, it's a pity Mark Warburton has just signed for Rangers.

Big on sports science too, was the ideal replacement if we were looking to continue with that.

we all love Nige yet he went through a bad patch.

Haha, would have thought the marriott, thats where the away teams stay.

Years ago Holiday Inn used to be very popular for all the players but its turned into an absolute dump now just had a look Marriotts the only 1 Im not allowed apparently because its out of budget lol

loving the reaction to lennon, if i could be arsed i'd go back and almost definitely find the same posters saying get lennon in from february. 

as i've said lennon would be shit. obviously. cos he's a shit manager. and it just makes no sense. he was good at footy when he played here 15 years ago, fantastic. we're fvcked. 

I said it before Xmas, and I'll say it again. Big Sam would be a great manager to have, but are we good enough for him?

Yeah, we were so far behind his 12th placed team when we finished 14th.

It's got to be Big Sam for me. I'm not his biggest fan but the guys a proven PL manager and that's exactly what we need right now. Can't help thinking back to when MON left and we got Taylor with zero PL experience and look what happened there!!! Although we're not as established now as we were then we've got the foundations there.

Fs, of course we are.

He said he wants a year out though and tbh I think he will take it.

Ha ha you seriously think big Sam is worth holding out for a year?? Ask West Ham fans about him. He's old school, a dinosaur. His teams play ugly football and he's a step back. They celebrated when he left and now you think he's gonna take us to the next level?

Archived