Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Dyche obviously isn't an awful manager. Just a bit of a bellend who seems to be quite shite in the transfer market.

i'd be pretty pissed off if he we sacked Nigel off for him, but he's not as bad as he's being made out to be by some on here.

Dyche obviously isn't an awful manager. Just a bit of a bellend who seems to be quite shite in the transfer market.

i'd be pretty pissed off if he we sacked Nigel off for him, but he's not as bad as he's being made out to be by some on here.

True, he's atrocious :thumbup:

Roberto is still unemployed after leaving Schalke isn't he?

Another one that doesnt fill me with much excitement. Took over Chelsea and got lucky winning champs league by playing the most defensive tactics ever.

Had some good spells at West Brom but ultimately got found out in the prem. Had a good run at Schalke in champs league but league form wasnt great.

Put it this way. He wouldnt fill me with too much excitement but i would much rather have him than some of the other names mentioned.

If we want to progress as a club and if the owners are serious about their ambitions, then the next manager ought to be young(ish), a step up from Pearson and come with quite a lot of (national and international) experience in a top division, as well as being both passionate and ambitious.

Which I think is a tough call, given the fact that there are few potential candidates readily available fitting that profile.

All in all, I do hope this summer won't be the beginning of yet another era where the club starts hiring and firing managers as the owners see fit - this would be hugely detrimental to what we've built over the past four to five years.

My thoughts exactly. Klinsmann wouldnt be a bad shout.

Coaching in the US must be great, nice weather, great facilities, great pay, good place for him and his family but I have a sneaky suspicion he is probably waiting for the Spurs job to open up.

the best available is klopp,, lets push the boat out, beg and do whatever it takes, hes said he wants to manage a premier team (expects Arsenal Liverpool or City) hes available were available, get it sorted!!!

Guest LCFC_World

Anyone but Lennon, O'Neill, Cotterill  or Dyche. Klinsmann would be nice

I would take either of these two - even better both of em. 

I would take either of these two - even better both of em. 

Martin O'Neill is a old style manager, he is a man motivator not a tactician or at least not a good enough one to play in the modern game, I think if he came back it would tarnish his legacy here. 

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been reading along for a good few years now. I recently wrote an article for a website about the managerial situation at the club and would be delighted if people could give it a read and tell me what they think!

Sorry, couldn't post the link, I'm on my phone.

http://www.vavel.com/en/football/premier-league/510184-is-the-past-the-future-for-leicester-city.html

Never mind

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been reading along for a good few years now. I recently wrote an article for a website about the managerial situation at the club and would be delighted if people could give it a read and tell me what they think!

Sorry, couldn't post the link, I'm on my phone.

http://www.vavel.com/en/football/premier-league/510184-is-the-past-the-future-for-leicester-city.html

Never mind

pretty accurate mate - I think it conveys the thinking. Not sure - was O'Neill still here wehn we moved to Filbert way - the now KP.Thought he left before we moved in but I could be completely wrong - my long term memory is getting worse.

Otherwise very good!! 

pretty accurate mate - I think it conveys the thinking. Not sure - was O'Neill still here wehn we moved to Filbert way - the now KP.Thought he left before we moved in but I could be completely wrong - my long term memory is getting worse.

Otherwise very good!!

O'Neill left well before we moved ground. We had a year and a half under Taylor at Filbert Street then Bassett and Adams finished the season before we left.

Martin O'Neill is a old style manager, he is a man motivator not a tactician or at least not a good enough one to play in the modern game, I think if he came back it would tarnish his legacy here. 

He's not been the same since John Robertson jacked it in. It's like Cloughie without Peter Taylor. O'Neill got all the credit here and at Celtic and Villa but I think Robertson was the lynchpin as he was underwhelming at Sunderland and hasn't done much in charge of Eire without his right-hand man. I agree, he's not the man for us right now.

Archived