Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Guest Cujek

Felix bloody Magath? 

Every time I read this thread a little piece of me dies inside. How did this happen? 

Nige, come back.... :cry:

Pearson currently 50 - 1

I'm still hoping this is all a ruse to let the NP fallout die down this week before a huge name is announced next week.

The reality is its one of the names from that frightening list of odds. Seriously Big Sam is the only sensible name I've seen so far. At least he is proven and has shown he can find the odd gem here and there.

The list of candidates sums up what the football world thinks of us? Hence awful names linked?

We can change that with the right appointment we are premier league ffs . I wouldn't want most of the names in the championship! Lenny sorry pal just NO!!!!

Guest Mee-9

This threads great, watching people turn into massive babies everytime a manager's odds come in.

Oh piss off you fanny. This is life and death.

It's been mentioned innumerable times - he doesn't have his badges. Andy 'Awful' has more experience despite his coaching credentials being precisely zero, and he was sacked by Portsmouth in the spring.

But isn't it strange from a few weeks prior to this all happened cambiasso had allegedly been enrolled somewhere to do his coaching badges ? ;)

IF Lennon comes in, it's nothing but a step backwards. He's an un-proven championship manager. Simple as that, if we want to really challenge for the top 5 then they need to bring in a manager that can take us there. 

Archived