Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Oh piss off you fanny. This is life and death.

lol it would seem that way to some. It's just weird seeing grown men throw a strop over these odds.

I feel sorry for the new gaffer whoever it may be. It seems like people are going to be bringing their Nigel Pearson teddy bears to the games and booing the owners. That is if they have it within them to actually stomach the manager and not rip their season tickets up.

This is coming from somebody who adores the man and appreciates everything he has done for this club.

Not the slightest bit interested in having Lennon. Generally it is a motley crew of alternatives and I'm almost totally underwhelmed. I'd be moderately happy with Allardyce. He'd perhaps even suit the players currently employed and at least command some respect for his experience. Whether he could take us further is another matter. Dourist/realist - I don't see him as a "flair" playing manager. But he's the nearest thing we'l get to continuity. And he seems to be available which is important given the situation.      

Not the slightest bit interested in having Lennon. Generally it is a motley crew of alternatives and I'm almost totally underwhelmed. I'd be moderately happy with Allardyce. He'd perhaps even suit the players currently employed and at least command some respect for his experience. Whether he could take us further is another matter. Dourist/realist - I don't see him as a "flair" playing manager. But he's the nearest thing we'l get to continuity. And he seems to be available which is important given the situation.      

Exactly how I see it.

As much as I loved Lennon when he was here, that is a championship move! And he would also fall out with the board too

You've just described the last incumbent perfectly who most on here believe was the man to take us forward.

seems to be lennon's to lose now I'm hearing. as much as i loved him as a player i do not rate him as a manger in any sense. he won the SPL....with celtic...not hard really. He beat Barcelona is the only string i can see in his bow. he is untested in the premier league. he hasn't worked miracles with Bolton. How can we even be thinking about hiring him? we should be looking for premier league tried and tested and sparing no expense to stay in this league and push on if that's what the owners want and make ourselves a worldwide brand (which will make them richer.) Only name that springs to mind is big sam and i can't stand him! there is no one on this list i would want! 

For me the owners know they can easily attract a big name manager, they did before with Sven and I think with the money with got now, under a good manager this club could go places. Pearson did a great job for the second part of last season and should have been given another chance this season, but I think we would have to admit he likely took leicester as far as he could. 

I'd like Allardyce but as others have said, doesn't look like he wants it. Also he was one of the highest paid PL managers so would take a huge amount of money to get him here, and he ain't that good.

Lennon would be nowhere near this job if he hadn't played for us

Re Fat Sam if we offer enough Wonga he'll probably come.

If he comes to us he has an established premier league team and pre season to work with them.

Any job he gets during the season would be a firefighting job with a team in disarray. We'd probably be his best option.

Our next manager needs to be a CC of NP, which makes the decision to sack him even more ridiculous.

You've just described the last incumbent perfectly who most on here believe was the man to take us forward.

Oh get a grip. Pearson was bought in when we were in the Championship, he took us to the PL. 

Lennon has no experience of this league at all.

For me the owners know they can easily attract a big name manager, they did before with Sven and I think with the money with got now, under a good manager this club could go places. Pearson did a great job for the second part of last season and should have been given another chance this season, but I think we would have to admit he likely took leicester as far as he could. 

Sorry, but you'll never convince 99.9999% of this forum (may need an additional decimal place there) that wasn't the case, who puzzlingly seem to hold him in Buzby-esque levels of reverence.

Oh get a grip. Pearson was bought in when we were in the Championship, he took us to the PL. 

Lennon has no experience of this league at all.

Neither had Peason. Get a grip.

Neither had Peason. Get a grip.

We wouldn't of bought Pearson in after a year in this league. He deserved another shot because he kept us up. I'm not saying he could of taken us to higher heights but Lennon is a downgrade.

Archived