MONreborn Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 This is a poll, and hopefully if we get enough yes votes, the begining of a campaign to get Nigel back at the club. We are now 7 days down the line, most people have probably had a chance to calm themselves and make a rational decision. Furthermore, if you look at who the bookies new favourite is, I believe the fans voice needs to be listened to. Surely giving Nigel a further chance is better than a 3rd division american 'soccer' manager.So, here is the question.If, in a hypoethetical situation, pearson tried to make peace with the owners, and vice versa, would you want him to become Leicester city manager again? Just a simple yes or no. For the Yes vote:Best winning percentage in clubs history, in both spells as manager. In full seasons: 2 league titles, 2 play off campaigns, 1 premier league survivalIncredible signings, without breaking the bankNever blaming his players, and creating the best team ethic in the premier league. You can now say foxes never quit, and really believe it. Always adapting and improving as a managerFor the no vote:Poor media management, although, I feel some of this was a deliberate ploy last season - to take pressure of the players. Sometimes slow to adapt and change formation and personnel, although, he always got it right in the end.
MONreborn Posted 8 July 2015 Author Posted 8 July 2015 If we get enough yes votes, I plan to write an open letter to the mercury, and hopefully the fans voice will be heard.
Soar Fox Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 Would I take Pearson back.. Yes. Would I be in favour of a campaign to bring him back... No. He's gone and he won't be coming back. We now need to move forward and get behind whoever comes in.
Mark_w Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 I would have a week ago, I still would. In an ideal world he'd come back and the owners would put the club up for sale.
MONreborn Posted 8 July 2015 Author Posted 8 July 2015 You say he is gone, however, there is always a chance of him coming back. Stranger things have happened. What would be stranger, a 3rd dvision MLS soccer manager, or pearson returning? I'm really not too sure. I thought the LCFC circus had been left behind when sven left!
Hirsty The Blue 94 Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 Considering I never wanted him gone, and the fact that we are linked with some jesters instead of football managers I'm all for a protest.
MONreborn Posted 8 July 2015 Author Posted 8 July 2015 So far its 34-4. This really is a big majority. Lets all mobilise, and try to get Nigel re-instated!
CosbehFox Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 Absolutely. I'd like to think Kante and Cambiasso would be signed in the week too.
fuchsntf Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 Again..!!!!! NOT until we know the reason behind the sacking. Even then, if offered snap the hand off right away, if only the 1st list candidates were the alternatives.
MONreborn Posted 8 July 2015 Author Posted 8 July 2015 Reasons for those that voted yes would be much appreciated, and I will include them in the open letter to the mercury!
ImBlue Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 This smacks of pure desperation. Desperation of the highest order.
MONreborn Posted 8 July 2015 Author Posted 8 July 2015 This smacks of pure desperation. Desperation of the highest order. 3rd division american soccer manager smells of even further desperation!
ImBlue Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 Absolutely. I'd like to think Kante and Cambiasso would be signed in the week too. Yeah because it's obvious working with someone like ranieri would be such a come down from Pearson
Callabinho Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 Again..!!!!! NOT until we know the reason behind the sacking. Even then, if offered snap the hand off right away, if only the 1st list candidates were the alternatives. He could have tea bagged the owners grandad whilst playing the potshorn gallop on a flute for all I care. He's the best we've had!
Buce Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 Yes, I believe the Thais have really messed this up - we were going places under Pearson.
MONreborn Posted 8 July 2015 Author Posted 8 July 2015 He could have tea bagged the owners grandad whilst playing the potshorn gallop on a flute for all I care. He's the best we've had! Could not agree more. The only thing I think he should have been sacked for is if he was the person who filmed the thai video, but then I think he would have also been divorced.\ Only one Nigel Pearson
Fox92 Posted 8 July 2015 Posted 8 July 2015 Without a doubt, yes. Wonder if the owners think about their decision to sack him given the lack of options available now. So stupid.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.