Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Martin O'Neill

Could he be on for a return? We know someone is being interviewed today, the odds have flew in on the exchanges and the bookies are panicking too. Can anyone see this coming off? I can't as i think he will see the Ireland job as the pinnacle of his career and guiding them to the euros and hopefully the world cup will be on his mind. saying that his win  % with Ireland is only 31.25% currently.

thought's/opinions? 

He'll never ever return.

Why do you think he's never managed Nottingham Forest? Because he doesn't do returns. (Granted he played for Norwich too but not as long and as legendary as he was at Forest).

Would you take him nowadays anyway? Given the job he did at Sunderland?

His Irish managerial future isn't looking too rosy, but he's done the best he could with the quality available. Looks like Ireland will miss out on the Euro's, and I think he's said if they don't make it he will leave. The recent draw re seeding for the next World Cup, has put Ireland in Pot 4, ranking them on a par with the Faroe Islands and Estonia.

NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo

.... and just to be clear ... No.  :D

He'll never ever return.

Why do you think he's never managed Nottingham Forest? Because he doesn't do returns. (Granted he played for Norwich too but not as long and as legendary as he was at Forest).

Would you take him nowadays anyway? Given the job he did at Sunderland?

So he does do returns then?

Could see him coming back in the 'supervisory' role, with Lennon as head coach.

To be fair, I could sort of see that but that's probably coming from the heart as a Leicester City fan.

So he does do returns then?

Difference though isn't there. He's a hero at Forest and would never undo that, and I think it's the same here. He's said it before.

To be fair, I could sort of see that but that's probably coming from the heart as a Leicester City fan.

He didn't do much coaching the last time he was here so I doubt he has changed that much.

Archived