Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Martin O'Neill

Was just thinking that Rowlatts, don't think he was our Manager when we moved to the Walkers/KP but couldn't remember....

He will get his 'sparkle' back after the dross he had to work with at Sunderland & Villa....

Up the City.....

He left 2 years before we moved grounds.

Not sure Lennon would give up the number 1 position at Bolton to become a number 2 here?

Personally I would prefer to try and bring MON in and keep the current backroom as my first choice. But if that isn't possible MON and Lennon (if he would come) sounds good as well.

He might be tempted if he was assured that O'Neill would do the job for a year or 2 before handing over the reigns

I don't think this is a good idea at all. He's a lot older, and the game has moved on a long way since he was last here. I'd hate to see this happen.

How old is Wenger, how old was Sir Alex how old is the current England Manager, how old is Harry etc.  Please give this old shit up.  He either has the skill and knowledge or he does't.  There are lot's of young managers not up to the caper. 

Wouldn't we need to approach the Irish FA before we could even speak to him? Unlikely that the interview scheduled for today would be with him.

the clubs representatives has been in Ireland for a week.

Wouldn't we need to approach the Irish FA before we could even speak to him? Unlikely that the interview scheduled for today would be with him.

I'd say that has already been done. Everything is cloak and dagger these days, hence the fervour on here, because nobody had anything as a source other than betting patterns.

I hate this, 'the games moved on' bullshit.

When he left we were playing 3 at the back and breaking with pace. Had a big man up front and had crosses reigning in from both sides.

We finished last season with 3 at the back, breaking with pace with a big man up front and shit loads of crosses coming in.

Massive difference.

If this is the case then would be happy to see MON back, I'm sure he will do a good job and build on what we have already.

Not sure how true it is but I heard he was around quite a lot towards the end of the season?

MON with Cambo assistant. Known to work with younger coaches such as Keane with Ireland so can see it happening.

I'm sure Cambo will take training and run daily duties whilst MON goes away on international- if he was to keep with Ireland of course

I hate this, 'the games moved on' bullshit.

When he left we were playing 3 at the back and breaking with pace. Had a big man up front and had crosses reigning in from both sides.

We finished last season with 3 at the back, breaking with pace with a big man up front and shit loads of crosses coming in.

Massive difference.

The squad certainly suits him. He'll have the fans on side and might feel he has something to prove after a couple of poor jobs.

There are enough positives for me. Get him back.

Archived