Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Confirmed: Ranieri new manager

Okay, so what have Sven's big bucks loans and signings done since Sven left? Including Vassel, Danns and St Ledger.

Well Kasper, Nugent and Konchsky haven't done bad and have been key figures in our side for the last 3 years.

Kasper more then likely worth 5 times what we paid for him now as well.

He did some go business as well as some poor busniess!

Well Kasper, Nugent and Konchsky haven't done bad and have been key figures in our side for the last 3 years.

Kasper more then likely worth 5 times what we paid for him now as well.

He did some go business as well as some poor busniess!

So three players out of 14 permanents. Not sure I fancy his hit ratio.

I hope he works here as I actually really like him, watched lots of his interviews this week and seems a really nice bloke.

I agree. There couldn't be a nicer guy for it to work out for. Not that I particularly care how nice the manager is, but anyway...

I agree. There couldn't be a nicer guy for it to work out for. Not that I particularly care how nice the manager is, but anyway...

My dads a nice bloke but you wouldn't want him in charge of City.

Can't believe some people already creeping up his backside when so many gave NP such a hard time.

Makes me genuinely despair.

Can't believe some people already creeping up his backside when so many gave NP such a hard time.

I don't think anyone is creeping? :unsure:

Just think most fans want it to work out as we want to see City do well

Are you saying I shouldn't back Ranieri because some idiots don't understand how the game works and what Pearson achieved in it?

We do have a lot of cvnts who can't be objective about a man who did a lot of good for us just because they can't get past bizarre personal grudges, but that's no excuse to be one yourself now.

What are you on about? Are people not allowed to comment on his personality or something. I have been and still am one of the staunchest defenders of NP, but it doesn't stop me from thinking and saying that he seems like a nice bloke.

What are you on about? Are people not allowed to comment on his personality or something. I have been and still am one of the staunchest defenders of NP, but it doesn't stop me from thinking and saying that he seems like a nice bloke.

Basically mate, you can't support him because we were once managed by the great, or the terrible, depending on your point of view, Nigel Pearson.

Either, Ranieri will never compare to him, or you can't praise him because you may or may not have criticised NP for something, once upon a time. 

Archived