Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Confirmed: Ranieri new manager

You dont think when some club is in the mire come feb they wont look to Pearson?

You my son are daft.

He earned a lot of plaudits for getting Leicester out of relegation, but that side shouldn't have been in the trouble it was in the first place.

In a situation where instant results are required, would I turn to him on the evidence of this season considering the tactical and selection mistakes he made over and over again? Nope.

Maybe if he had Cambiasso running things for him like this season mind..

Okay, so what have Sven's big bucks loans and signings done since Sven left? Including Vassel, Danns and St Ledger.

Pointless, most where at the end of the careers, or on the decline as he wanted instant results.

Bamba didn't do bad mind.. Gelson neither..

Thinking about it, I think we're VERY lucky in having a DoF in John Rudkin.

He's been at the club since God knows and hence knows the club inside out; he's not daft like John Carver, and he can provide valuable advice to both the owners and Ranieri in the interests of the club.

I think you could well be right with that assessment Wymesy

FFS yeah let's just ignore Pearson's League One and Championship titles because 20 years ago we were a half decent club. So many twats!

who the hell is saying ignore what Pearson has done??? Yea thought so.... People are just saying mon probally was more of an success then Pearson,! But i guess your in one of them 10-15 years age group! So you were sucking on your mums tit when we we're a top 10 prem side lol

who the hell is saying ignore what Pearson has done??? Yea thought so.... People are just saying mon probally was more of an success then Pearson,! But i guess your in one of them 10-15 years age group! So you were sucking on your mums tit when we we're a top 10 prem side lol

I had a little chuckle at your post Jigster lol

I'm sure some will go mardy though lol

Maybe we could all just move on?

Some love Nige, some despise him. That isn't going to change.

The only thing that matters now is Ranieri being better and the club improving. No singing for Pearson, no Ranieri-ite bollocks, just see how he does. Pearson's gone and won't come back this time, we're going over the same old argument, finding ways to pick holes in his success and failures.

Maybe we could all just move on?

Some love Nige, some despise him. That isn't going to change.

The only thing that matters now is Ranieri being better and the club improving. No singing for Pearson, no Ranieri-ite bollocks, just see how he does. Pearson's gone and won't come back this time, we're going over the same old argument, finding ways to pick holes in his success and failures.

Fun though isn't it?

Okay, so what have Sven's big bucks loans and signings done since Sven left? Including Vassel, Danns and St Ledger.

Well Nugents become one of a select few to score 50+ for us... But yeah, Svens side wasn't great, let's be clear about that.

Thinking about it, I think we're VERY lucky in having a DoF in John Rudkin.

He's been at the club since God knows and hence knows the club inside out; he's not daft like John Carver, and he can provide valuable advice to both the owners and Ranieri in the interests of the club.

To be fair we have no idea if Rudkin is actually any good at his job.

My thoughts also.

My feeling is that if he was that good and/or the owners really listened to what he had to say then we wouldn't have been looking at people like Hiddink and Ranieri. The owners are calling the shots from a footballing point of view and that is not healthy.

From what I've heard from some employees at the club, who aren't players, he is a key presence apart from the owners and the manager/assistant manager.

My thoughts also.

My feeling is that if he was that good and/or the owners really listened to what he had to say then we wouldn't have been looking at people like Hiddink and Ranieri. The owners are calling the shots from a footballing point of view and that is not healthy.

Yeah, that would be my guess also.

Yeah, that would be my guess also.

But why did he replace Terry Robinson as DoF, ALONGSIDE his also current role as Academy Director then?

Hence, I think someone 'high up' at the club recognised/recognises his values and understanding of the club.

But why did he replace Terry Robinson as DoF, ALONGSIDE his also current role as Academy Director then?

Hence, I think someone 'high up' at the club recognised/recognises his values and understanding of the club.

Maybe Terry Robinson didn't like the interference from the owners? Maybe Rudkin is easier to control?

Because he's there. The same people promoted Andrew Neville to the role and saw fit to demote him again remember. The same people then appointed Robinson and sacked him.  Being given the role is not evidence that you are doing or you are going to do a good job, or that you have the set of skills needed to to do the role.

I would say the changes at that level, along with the changes at managerial level, show that somewhere higher up we are short of ideas and short of football knowledge.

Archived