Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
les-tah

Ranieri - the interview

And this Ladies and Gentlemen is why I am thrilled he is our Manager.

A gentleman who clearly thinks before he speaks. This approach will serve us well. I have no doubts about that at all!

It's good to see people really enthused. He needs his fair crack of the whip and there's every chance that, whether he fits the perfect Leicester 'mould' or not, he could do a job. In fact, Holloway, Allen, Levein, even Sousa were more or less in the traditional 'young, upcoming' Leicester City managerial mould, it hardly helped them. The club have had successful veteran managers too, albeit mostly before my time - Orr, Halliday - and there's no reason to dismiss Ranieri as a failure before he's had a proper chance.

Coz the people who are still rimming pearson aint true fans ... There sheep and follow the herd ... Am sure the truth will crop up RE thailand and big king niges involvement and what he had to say about it all ( disgusting if you ask me )

Interesting how the pearsonites don't back the new manager - just shows they loved the man and not the club - very strange following..... and you have to ask what sort of people are these,,,

Coz the people who are still rimming pearson aint true fans ... There sheep and follow the herd ... Am sure the truth will crop up RE thailand and big king niges involvement and what he had to say about it all ( disgusting if you ask me )

Isn't it fair to say that you're the only two people who've mentioned Nigel Pearson in this thread?

Feel free to get back under your bridge until someone does bring him up.

Guest MattP

Isn't it fair to say that you're the only two people who've mentioned Nigel Pearson in this thread?

Feel free to get back under your bridge until someone does bring him up.

Beat me to it lol

He's always been a likeable chap.

Def grounds for optmism, though I do remember being similarly optimisic when Levein took over and outlined his plans to the fans.

Let's hope Uncle Claudio's a bit better at putting his plans into practise. I've got a feeling he might be.

Pretty sure only like 3 teams other than us didn't lose by more than 2 goals, and they were Chelsea, Arsenal, and Man City, so we must be doing something right. There were certainly matches where we let in horrible goals, but it's not as though we were consistently incredibly leaky, more like just prone to the odd stupid mistake, which again was practically eliminated when Huth slotted into the back 3.

Only Leicester, Arsenal and Man City.

With his knowledge and contacts in the Serie A and other leagues I want to see my unbeatable FIFA 14 ultimated team attacking line re-created.

Ibarbo, Muriel, Freddy Guarin, Armero and Cuadrado on loan please, Clauds. We'd be a force to be reckoned with.

So, it seems, did the owners, Rudkin and Nevile!

He hasn't had time to judge much. He doesn't have much time to change much. He could start with a back 4 but he's probably judged that if he does that and it doesn't go well, he will be slaughtered. Better to start as we finished and then make tweaks thereafter.

That sounds very plausible and nothing wrong with that approach for me....very sensible

Def grounds for optmism, though I do remember being similarly optimisic when Levein took over and outlined his plans to the fans.

Let's hope Uncle Claudio's a bit better at putting his plans into practise. I've got a feeling he might be.

Christ!!!..thanks a bunch..i'd managed to eliminate that from my memory until you brought it up again!! Optimistic that you're right though and hopefully there wont be any comparison

Peter Taylor also said one thing and did another.

Archived