Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Just had this emailed to me;

Seems to be a replacement for Phoenix. I've tried the live game streams and they seem to work, not had any luck with the live channels.

Also I've found an addon in my list called "supremacy",not sure where it's come from but it had a perfect 1080 stream of the newcastle/Liverpool game on it.

44 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Worked out that Virgin are blocking me using Sportsmania as it's fine with a free vpn app. 

Happy to pay for a better one though, anyone got any tips for a vpn app for my android box, which goes well with a Virgin? 

Have you tested your internet speeds with and then without the vpn on? Virgin throttle vpns. 

Just now, stix said:

Have you tested your internet speeds with and then without the vpn on? Virgin throttle vpns. 

Yeah ive heard that, that's why I'm asking if anyone has a good one that works with Virgin. 

The free one has been 'ok' but not perfect. 

I could obviously change isp but can't really be bothered to. 

1 hour ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Worked out that Virgin are blocking me using Sportsmania as it's fine with a free vpn app. 

Happy to pay for a better one though, anyone got any tips for a vpn app for my android box, which goes well with a Virgin? 

IPvanish works perfectly with virgin its about 5 quid a month

• Like 1

On 02/10/2017 at 15:54, Innovindil said:

Anyone ever tried one of those nvidia shield's? 

Thinking of upgrading from my cheap box when I move. Looks pretty good and can play a few games. Wondering how well streams work on it. :/ 

Yeah I've got one and I like it. It initially feels a bit more restrictive than a normal box because you need to side load certain things but once you find your feet with it is a very powerful and capable machine and is far superior to other systems I've had. The kids love the games but I'm not sure they are great for adults unless you are streaming your pc games. 

• Thanks 1

On 05/10/2017 at 19:59, stix said:

It still throttles your vpn though doesn’t it? 

It absolutely does...criminal.

I get about 85mbps without it on and 15mbps, as soon as the VPN is on (IPVanish). Tried on pc/ipad/amazon fire stick. :o

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

Has Mcktv shifted website again? 

Can't seem to get onto the one I was using. :mellow:

There's a new site, which was working fine for the other day - but today I don't seem to be able access it through Firefox, but can using Chrome.

I'll PM you the new website

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Has Mcktv shifted website again? 

Can't seem to get onto the one I was using. :mellow:

7 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Can I get a PM for the new MCKTV site? Think my subscription expires this month 

Would it not be a lot easier to be on the private Facebook group Instead of discussion on a public forum 

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Would it not be a lot easier to be on the private Facebook group Instead of discussion on a public forum 

Not really, since I don't have Facebook. :mellow:

22 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

There's a new site, which was working fine for the other day - but today I don't seem to be able access it through Firefox, but can using Chrome.

I'll PM you the new website

Cheers :thumbup:

26 minutes ago, stix said:

I’m really struggling to pay for this months subs, even on the new website. Both cards I’ve tried haven’t worked. Opened two tickets now to try and resolve it but had no response from them. 

I've got exactly the same issue, i hope i can resolve it before the match.