Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

Any good?

Brilliant as well. Top 3 young midfielder in France with Kanté and Mendy. However, it's his second season at a very good level contrary to the others. And it's an attacking CM, 8-10, while the others are defensive ones, more 6-8.

But brillant signing nonetheless. More complementarity than both Mendy and Kanté.

Just offer 7 mil and higher wages and be done with it.

Fee yes

Wages is a tricky one, considering our squad and its close knit nature. Losing that would be fatal, as in the end that's the difference between us and our rivals in the table. New arrivals will no doubt spark improved contracts for quite a few of them

Fee yes

Wages is a tricky one, considering our squad and its close knit nature. Losing that would be fatal, as in the end that's the difference between us and our rivals in the table. New arrivals will no doubt spark improved contracts for quite a few of them

We could always pay a hefty signing on fee which could essentially be a top up on his wages.

Him and Mendy would certainly settle a few nerves going in to this season. Those two and we probably only need another centre half and possibly one more attacking midfielder/winger.

I think we'll be buying another striker as well. 

I think we'll be buying another striker as well. 

If we do they best be top drawer as we have enough already in my opinion. I wonder what would happen if Villa lob £15 million of their Benteke money at Vardy.....

Archived