Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

Seems odd that 1 person can decide what everyone else is told by other members.

Well it's not really is it, especially when the one person owns the site. Perhaps you need to take on board that said person thinks qwerty might be full of plop.

As I have pointed out, he has been wrong... a lot.

Agreed but he should be allowed to post, it is no different to all the twitter links and stories that are posted on here daily!

In that case he should go in the twitter (aka bullshit thread). If people are actually happy for someone to make stuff up, I find that astonishing.

You are only as good as the information you are given. I don't care if Qwerty or whoever is wrong, if I was told some information I'd pass it on even if I Didn't know it was 100% true. Its up to other people if they want to believe him.

It seems QWERTY has been banned. Don't see how the MODs can make a judgement on whether or not what he posts is true.

Shame. I doubt he'll continue to post on the forum

Maybe he can use his other account to post those made up thoughts in his head to fool the rest of the forum, what do you think Shit_arse?

If he's happy to post it I'm happy to read it. I can then take a view taking account of what he has posted before If you don't want to read what he puts on here then put him on ignore.

Jeez , if we ban members suspected of posting plop this place will be emptier than a hermit's address book.

Well it's not really is it, especially when the one person owns the site. Perhaps you need to take on board that said person thinks qwerty might be full of plop.

As I have pointed out, he has been wrong... a lot.

I have no idea, what else has he got wrong recently? (Genuinely don't know)

Qwerty's always struck me as someone who isn't in it for the praise or who gets there back up when people complain or they've given bad information. Just passes on information when given it.

Jeez , if we ban members suspected of posting plop this place will be emptier than a hermit's address book.

How about duplicate accounts? lol

Well I remember when we had that poor run in the championship he started a thread and said that person had been sacked

Perhaps he sees into the future? lol

Would anyone trust someone who replies to their own info within minutes of posting?

Bid rejected yesterday. Due to go back with revised offer

Thanks QWERTY - keep the info coming when you get it

I will be all means retract the ban if there's an outrage but it was purely done for the benefit of the forum!

Would anyone trust someone who replies to their own info within minutes of posting?

I will be all means retract the ban if there's an outrage but it was purely done for the benefit of the forum!

What? How?

It's a forum. A place for public debate. In a speculative transfer thread. He's hardly deliberately winding people up..

Quite how's he's banned from posting is ridiculous

Now that you mention it, that does seem obvious. 

I also reply within minutes of hearing Qwerty news, but I'm not one of his accounts I swear.

The guy promised that Esteban would sign, and most on here believed it.

I'm sure he also said we'd be putting a second bid in for Austin this week in the same post, going by what Phillips has said that also looks unlikely

What? How?

It's a forum. A place for public debate. In a speculative transfer thread. He's hardly deliberately winding people up..

Quite how's he's banned from posting is ridiculous

Because he has duplicate accounts and replies to himself, oh and he's been wrong most of the time.

Archived