Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

Thats a shame - He is one of the few that was ITK previously and seems he was given false info about EC

We shouldnt stop him from posting though or delete his posts

I'll take qwertys 50% truths over 99% of the crap we get on here!

I'll take qwertys 50% truths over 99% of the crap we get on here!

Not sure why the posts have gone, but the bloke a) hasn't been posting as much as he used to and b) has been wrong several times on the trot now from what I remember. You're only as good as your last info.

ITK's or supposed ITK's might get upset when people doubt them etc, but it's part and parcel of them posting stuff on here and they need to accept that.

user_off.pngqwerty123

qwerty123

Reserve Team

• default_large.png
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 151 posts

Posted Today, 10:23 AM

I seem to have been blocked from posting in the transfer forum so thought i'd drop a quick note here.

We've always posted information thats been given to us because we are fans like anyone else. We want the best for the fans and feel its fair to pass on any information that we are given.

I/We have never stated to be ITK or that we have the inside track on transfers etc. but we do receive information and fell obligated to pass it on.

I understand the frustration with the EC saga. As most people are aware a deal was agreed in principle before the Pearson sacking; thats the information we were given. We were also told he had signed last week but that information was incorrect.

If people would like us to continue posting the information we recieve i am happy to. Likewise if people don't want to hear or dont trust us then we'll stop.

It seems QWERTY has been banned. Don't see how the MODs can make a judgement on whether or not what he posts is true.

Shame. I doubt he'll continue to post on the forum

It seems QWERTY has been banned. Don't see how the MODs can make a judgement on whether or not what he posts is true.

Shame. I doubt he'll continue to post on the forum

As stated above, I'd imagine it is because he's been wrong quite a bit.

Archived