Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Jordan Veretout

He's actually going to Villa?

I don't know why you would join a sinking ship.

A ship can right itself you know.  I think they will be fine this season.  They are closing out deals no problem whatsoever. 

I'm steve i met my partner on plenty of fish after she asked me to write my name on some paper, we have been dating for three years. I love fish puns and not doing it doug.

Can you play centre midfield?

Makes you laugh a dodgy picture with a dodgy camera phone that could be anyone !!

Don't care now if he signs or not his loss be where we were Christmas but the Vile haven't got our fighting spirit to survive they will be down by February!

As for Veretout wants to play for a small club in Birmingham ;) Good Luck !!

Mind you some rumour sites are still saying we will be signing him lol

WE FINISHED ABOVE VILLA FFS HOW IS WINNING THE TITLE IN THE 19TH CENTURY STILL RELEVANT

It isn't but a team that has always been in the Premier League compared to a team thst has only just returned to the Prem after 10 years away from it and a few years ago were in the third tier of English football is.

I can see pros and cons for a player to join either club.

people going mad for him choosing Villa over us should be blaming our club for being reactive rather than proactive with our targets.

Archived